• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 6th: SM20&21 1 Hour Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

dp045

Voice list, where you at?!

Since when would Lillie and Mallow help out in terms of helping Ash be friends with Litten? Last time, they just hear Ash crying about his croquet yummy sandwich. Kukui's much more involved.

Yes, you're right. Only a fool would believe that flat characters and decoration could be of use to the protagonist, it is not as if we should expect friends to help each other or have at least something for more to contribute.

Captain America X

Yes, you're right. Only a fool would believe that flat characters and decoration could be of use to the protagonist, it is not as if we should expect friends to help each other or have at least something for more to contribute.

Why should they be involved in the first place? The Litten-Ash relationship has absolutely nothing to do with them?Don't see why every single character has to get involved in an episode that they never had any reason to be involved with in the first place.

Then again I guess people love taking any oppurtunity they can get to bash characters they don't like even if it doesn't nake sense.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Wow, everyone was wrong about that floating Pokemon

And now I'm concerned that Ash will be a special snowflake

AshSerena

lol it seems "Pokemon floating in the sky" is this pokemon XD
[IMGSIZE=500]http://i.imgur.com/gkksLzp.jpg[/IMGSIZE]

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Here's the summary for the special from the official site.

One day, Satoshi hears about a small island located nearby that's known under the name "Treasure Island". He immediately sets off to explore the island with Pikachu. The two of them spend some alone time together for the first time in a while, which leads to Satoshi further strengthening his feelings towards Pikachu. And as it was getting dark, a mysterious, shining Pokémon appeared in the sky?!
On another day, in the city, Satoshi reunites with the Nyabby he has met before. They head to where Nyabby lives, where the old Mooland that guides Nyabby in life is. And after a while, Nyabby incredibly enough asks Satoshi for help. It appears the Mooland is extremely ill...

Nothing really new, no.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Nice Ash and Pikachu bonding moments those. So Ash's Pikachu and Litten are battling- I think this pretty much confirms that Ash is catching Litten. So Ash meets Tapu Lele too. Looks like all the Tapus are after Ash.

Last edited:

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
ash and pikachu look really adorable playing with each other. also LOL at those multiple alolan exeggutor. that's definitely a sight to behold. but it looks like ash will behold an even bigger one later at night! wonder what the tapu lele sighting will turn into.

also i think pikachu is battling litten so ash can catch it. i don't really know why else they would at this point. they seem to be battling at litten's hideout.

satobato

Pokemon master
Yay!!!! Ash is catching litten

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Ash and Pikachu playing together is adorable. ^_^ This should be a fun one to watch.

A little disappointed it turned out to be Tapu Lele though. Now I'm afraid all the Tapus are going to take an interest in him, and he's going to be a special snowflake. :/ Although I wouldn't mind it too much if he had to actually earn it from the other Tapus instead of having them just immediately take a liking to him. Still, Tapu Lele spinning around like that was pretty cute.

Surprised at how little we still know about SM21, though. Just Pikachu and Litten fighting.

... And is it just me or does Litten know Fire Fang? It kind of looks like it's using Fire Fang in that preview.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Yeah, that definitely looked like subtle foreshadowing that the Akala arc is coming soon. come on, new episode titles...

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Ash and Pikachu playing together is adorable. ^_^ This should be a fun one to watch.

A little disappointed it turned out to be Tapu Lele though. Now I'm afraid all the Tapus are going to take an interest in him, and he's going to be a special snowflake. :/ Although I wouldn't mind it too much if he had to actually earn it from the other Tapus instead of having them just immediately take a liking to him. Still, Tapu Lele spinning around like that was pretty cute.

Surprised at how little we still know about SM21, though. Just Pikachu and Litten fighting.

... And is it just me or does Litten know Fire Fang? It kind of looks like it's using Fire Fang in that preview.

No, that was 100% definitely Fire Fang, which is more appropriate for Litten than Flamethrower given that it's a physical attacker. Disappointed that it wasn't Ho-oH though. Perhaps it's a double troll and Ho-oH appears immediately afterward.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
No, that was 100% definitely Fire Fang, which is more appropriate for Litten than Flamethrower given that it's a physical attacker. Disappointed that it wasn't Ho-oH though. Perhaps it's a double troll and Ho-oH appears immediately afterward.

Nah, I highly doubt Ho-oh would appear now...

I'm somewhat disappointed having reflected on it. We could have had Cosmog or Nihilego foreshadowing Aether, or just Ho-oh as a callback...

No, we got Tapu Lele to remind Ash that there are other islands. Uhh, Ash, you already went to Akala with Kiawe, you know it exists.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I still think it'll have both Flamethrower and something like Flare Blitz in the long run, though. Infernape did.

Status
Not open for further replies.