• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 6th: SM20&21 1 Hour Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

I highly doubt Mimikyu will start listening to her. It has listened to her before in small doses but fully listen? It never wanted to be with them in the first place. I kind of don't want Bewear to caught to be honest. ^^; Yes Jessie gave it a present but it was for it being so accommodating and friendly to them when they didn't have any food, place, nor protection when they came there.

Problem is this is Jessie where talking about here, and it's extremely unusual for her to give someone or a pokemon gift especially a pokemon that she doesn't own, so her giving Bewear a present is something worth noting, also it's probably more likely that it's setting up for a capture as if you go back to the Mareanie episode not only did Team Rocket tell Giovani that Bewear was their pokemon, they also later in the same episode talk about capturing Bewear, and what do you know 2 episodes later Jessie give Bewear a present which is highly unusual for her.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Problem is this is Jessie where talking about here, and it's extremely unusual for her to give someone or a pokemon gift especially a pokemon that she doesn't own, so her giving Bewear a present is something worth noting, also it's probably more likely that it's setting up for a capture as if you go back to the Mareanie episode not only did Team Rocket tell Giovani that Bewear was their pokemon, they also later in the same episode talk about capturing Bewear, and what do you know 2 episodes later Jessie give Bewear a present which is highly unusual for her.
I'm not saying that she won't catch it but that I don't want her to. I don't see why it's unusual when she's giving someone gratitude back. Lying to the boss about Bewear being theirs is more effective evidence than saying she gave it a gift. TR have always used up people but I've yet to see them kick someone from the curve despite their accommodating nature (aside from the twerps) without caring.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I kind of don't want Bewear to caught to be honest. ^^;

I don't want Bewear to get caught either but he're going to have to catch it at some point considering they lied to Giovanni about it.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Because he obviously likes him....? Gary is his childhood friend and rival. They have the strongest bonds since they have history together. And besides, no one can resist Gary Mother f*cking Oak. :p
In that case I'll have to disagree with you.
And Ash is saving himself for Serena. :p

There, fixed it for you. Ash needs to save himself for someone who truly loves him xD.

Last edited:

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Ash x Kiawe is where it's really at I want to see what happens when a Thunderbolt and Flamethrower meet kappa

This topic is getting weird

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Ash x Kiawe is where it's really at I want to see what happens when a Thunderbolt and Flamethrower meet kappa

This topic is getting weird

Oh yeah forgot about Kiawe...need more bromance moments from them really.

Maybe Kiawe can help Ash with Litten.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay

So he says.

Anyway, I don't think Mimikyu is going to start listening to Jessie here. That is an episode or two by itself right there. And as I've already said, I think there's enough going on in SM21 without Bewear getting caught.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist

I'm sure Ash won't mind if Kiawe pets his litten for a while here and there when theyre both bored and have nuthin to do!

So he says.

Anyway, I don't think Mimikyu is going to start listening to Jessie here. That is an episode or two by itself right there. And as I've already said, I think there's enough going on in SM21 without Bewear getting caught.

to be back on track, it'd be nice if Jessie and Mimikyu end up having a bonding episode way later on in the series! I like their relationship right now for the beginning, but development should 100% happen for them,

satopi

Tapu Koko doesn't even have a mouth. They will never be able to make out.

Any way, I can see Meowth offering up a position for Team Rocket. Litten needs to be in the TR motto scenes.
:)

TheWanderingMist

anywho, i wonder if team rocket will try to get revenge on Litten for tricking them in SM16.

Jessie and James might but I thought Meowth was still interested in recruiting Litten after the betrayal.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
This thread has officially reached all kinds of levels of weird.

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/f263L3Vm.png[/img139]

Any way, I can see Meowth offering up a position for Team Rocket. Litten needs to be in the TR motto scenes.
:)

As I've said before, I have a feeling something like this might happen--Meowth offers Litten a position in Team Rocket. I wouldn't put it past him to try to use Stoutland's illness as bait. However, I don't think it will work in the end (and not just because Litten has already seen Team Rocket's bad side). But if Litten appears in TR motto scenes, it had better only be in Meowth's fantasies, unless Litten decides to trick TR and "join" them temporarily in order to get something it wants.

satopi

This thread has officially reached all kinds of levels of weird.
[img139]http://i.imgur.com/f263L3Vm.png[/img139]
We all know you're enjoying the show. Quit throwing that shade and throwing that comment to join in lol. :p

As I've said before, I have a feeling something like this might happen--Meowth offers Litten a position in Team Rocket. I wouldn't put it past him to try to use Stoutland's illness as bait. However, I don't think it will work in the end (and not just because Litten has already seen Team Rocket's bad side). But if Litten appears in TR motto scenes, it had better only be in Meowth's fantasies, unless Litten decides to trick TR and "join" them temporarily in order to get something it wants.
I can see the TRio falling for it again. I can really see Meowth and Litten forming a one sided bond.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
We all know you're enjoying the show. Quit throwing that shade and throwing that comment to join in lol. :p

I can see the TRio falling for it again. I can really see Meowth and Litten forming a one sided bond.

Aweh that'd be super cute if Litten was a female and *fast fwd to when litten is incineroar* it has a huge crush on Meowth or something and saves him all the time. Lol oh gosh Id like that.

TheWanderingMist

Aweh that'd be super cute if Litten was a female and *fast fwd to when litten is incineroar* it has a huge crush on Meowth or something and saves him all the time. Lol oh gosh Id like that.

I want Litten to be female, just so that Meowth can try to recruit it multiple times as an attempt to make up for when he failed to recruit any of his former gang or Meowzie way back in the day.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Hey everyone. I'm not really on much on the Spoilers section but I was wondering, why was there a break today? Since Naruto Shippuden ended last week.

satobato

Pokemon master
Litten should be female. She will engage in cat fights with others.

Status
Not open for further replies.