• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 7th: SM116 - Lilie and the Secret Ingenuity Princess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Lilie and Gladio are on the lookout for documentation relating to their father Mohn, whom they were told had died. When their mother sees their desperation, she takes them to Mohn's old room, where...

---

Lilie and her brother Gladio believe that their father Mohn has to still be alive, so they've been searching Sauboh's laboratory at the Aether Foundation for Mohn's research material. When their mother sees their desperation, she decides to take them to Mohn's old room.

---

https://i.imgur.com/kE9rs4t.jpg
Lilie and Gladio go to Sauboh's laboratory to search for clues relating to their father Mohn!
Blurb: Lusamine shows up as well, and they go to Mohn's room.

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 関野昌弘 (Masahiro Sekino)
Episode Director 小柴純弥 (Junya Koshiba)
Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Onishi)
Animation Director 高橋優 (Yuh Takahashi)

Last edited:

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
Magearna is appearing? Can't say after the summary even though the title hints towards it. And i guess, Mohn arc will start with this episode which can involve Team Skull and may even result in return of Poipole!

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I also thought about Magearna after reading the title but the summary doesn't quite suggest we'd see this pokémon.

So maybe the princess bit refers to Lillie herself?

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
If the end of the summary is hinting at Magearna being in his room, I wonder why. Did he build it, like how there's been two Mewtwo in the movies. Oh god, I hope Faba didn't create it. I think we can safely say it isn't the one from M19, so unless Mohm created it, I hope it's just one that came across Aether Paradise and we won't find out its origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.