• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 7th: SM116 - Lilie and the Secret Ingenuity Princess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatsRight

A possible training episode then. I kinda like that approach, a lot of SM's training episodes have been fun and I prefer the idea of showing the companions earning these power boosts.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Hasn’t every MC had trouble using a Z Move with their Pokèmon besides TRio?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Hasn’t every MC had trouble using a Z Move with their Pokèmon besides TRio?

Only Ash and Lana, and the former was only with Continental Crush.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Ah, right.

I interpreted that as Kiawe lying to Marowak to make it not feel bad for jumping the gun in that battle. But I guess that's all it is, an interpretation.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Oh, I was wrong. Lillie wasn’t doing the x cross pose right. The Z Ring need to be in the front while you’re other hand has to on back when you make the cross
It's probably a reference to the games where her attempt at a Z Move pose was super sloppy.

Status
Not open for further replies.