• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 7th: SM116 - Lilie and the Secret Ingenuity Princess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Let's have Lillie build the Soul Heart. That would be cool.

Master Pikachu 11

Maybe they didn't? My second thought after seeing that image was that it's a drawing by her father, of Lillie playing with a Pokemon that he created, maybe so that she wouldn't feel lonely when both of them are too busy. The drawing doesn't necessarily imply that it was a sketch of something that once happened.
So it looks like my theory of Mohn creating Magearna may actually be true, and if indeed the case then it will only make sense for Lilie to get it and keep it because her father may have created it. Besides if Gladion can have a legendary man made Pokémon then so can Lilie.

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
On the Magearna, don't know about its lore but why it's looking like it's... dead? does it need a soul artifact or something?
In short, Magearna's actual self/body/mind is the Soul Heart (a device that absorbed pokemon life energy and gained a life of its own within). Without it, the metal body built to house the Soul Heart is just a lifeless metal body.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'm excited for this episode, Lillie's honestly been my favorite poke girl so I love her episodes. I'm hoping this means Lillie will start to battle a bit more now :).

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Do you mean of SM or the entire series?

I think it might be entire series, or definitely up there with Misty and May at least.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
OK, so Ash can get a free Z-Ring, but Lillie can't? Why? And the summary already states she'll ask whether it's right for her to use it.
Don't forget, Ash got his Z-Ring right from Tapu Koko. The people of Alola take the tapu's decisions pretty seriously- kahunas are chosen by their discretion alone- so if one of them decides that this guy is deserving of a Z-Ring, they ain't about to argue that point.

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
It's amazing how different anime Lusamine is compared to her game counterpart
Mostly because we just don't get to see that side of her in the games, since she is estranged from her kids in them, and once she reconciles with them we don't get to see any further interaction. Judging by how Lillie's talks about when she was little, Lusamine was a very affectionate mother back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.