• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 8th: PM2019 105 - Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Honestly, you're starting to come off to me at this point as though you think you have to be pro-amour in order to be a fan of Serena. That was not the case 6-8 years ago and it's not the case now.
Considering how many people literally want a significant part of her character to be erased off-screen rather than killed off properly in a way that doesn't come off as incredibly strange, I can't help but think how many of those people actually care about her character.

Just don't fill the episode review thread with ridiculous rants if you don't get what you want. Going through the Bonnie/Clemont thread was ridiculous.
This will be 100% worse lol
Also I won’t be following the thread until after the episode airs and then I’ll grab some popcorn

jjliang

How do you think people are probably going to react if they really decided to pull off a reverse Mr. Hooper on May?

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
This will be 100% worse lol
Also I won’t be following the thread until after the episode airs and then I’ll grab some popcorn
I don't even spend my time to read the long rants from every episode threads. I'll just post my review about it and moved on.

Fire_Phoenix

Anyways, back to the ENTIRE focus of the episode: hopefully Chloe ends up liking Contests and at least enters another before her run is over
Please dont, i dont want another girl doing Contest. She can continue her study to become like her dad, or have an apperance in SV if luckily, her eevee can evolve to a new gen 9 eeveelution (come on GF, give us new eeveelution already)

Yce288

Grass type FTW
An op anime-only(so far) power up out of nowhere
images

Also Gen 6 literally has a Hoenn remake
You mean Thunder Armor and Bond Phenomenon?
I read a theory that Swellow's Guts was activated and thats why it looked different in this scene.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Don't know how I feel entirely about Serena doing contests now given what I can remember of how XYZ ended but I am at least happy her fans get to see her again =D

Status
Not open for further replies.