• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 8th: PM2019 105 - Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nodame

Misty <3
Lillie doesnt even have good sense of fashion. All she wears is white. Cant she blend in more colors? Zero creativity. Not to mention the other sm girls....... fashion disaster.

Anyway, I think that Serena may battle here but we will see
I won't argue tastes, but that was...harsh. I think Lillie has the best and cutest outfits, and the all-white color scheme suits her perfectly. Out of all the poke girls, she never fails with her outfit choices.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Don't know how I feel entirely about Serena doing contests now given what I can remember of how XYZ ended but I am at least happy her fans get to see her again =D
Well, Serena doing contests in Hoenn isn't that weird since Palermo (that old lady who advised Serena) told her to check out Contests in Hoenn at the end of XY in order to improve herself and learn more about performing.

So Journeys is just following up on something that was set up in XY.

RafaSceptile

I won't argue tastes, but that was...harsh. I think Lillie has the best and cutest outfits, and the all-white color scheme suits her perfectly. Out of all the poke girls, she never fails with her outfit choices.
It is not worth to discuss with that user in particular about any SM-related stuff. But I agree Lillie outfits were very good.
8b5.png

Konja7

I wonder if serena is doing a special showcase exhibition or something. She seems to be the only one who was shown with more than 1 pokemon and is next to them as wel.

I think Serena will make Contests like the others. Maybe the rules allow more than one Pokemon, but many use only one.

It is worrisome that all the participants in this Contest seem to be women. I know they are going for the "idol" vibe, but there are male idols.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
Bruh, if they retcon Contests into a girl-only thing I will be so pissed lmao.

I already wasn't super fond of the Pokemon Showcase concept...
I hope not. I want Contests to be as good as they were in DP. At the end of XY, Palermo addresses how on regions outside of Kalos, there are no Showcases but Contests so hopefully we will see a contest like in DP.

Status
Not open for further replies.