• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 8th: PM2019 105 - Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Back to the actual focus of this episode, how is Chloe going to participate in the Contests if Eevee only knows Copy Cat?

SatoSereFan224888

The leaker has implied that Ash and Serena will interact, though it won't be much. None of this means Serena bashed her head somewhere and lost a significant chunk of her memory btw, the show's just strapped for time.
I see. I guess I’m not expecting much in terms of AmourShipping.

SatoSereFan224888

In order to be a Yandere you have be in love with someone and super possessive of them to the point of violently harming anyone who gets between you and your love interest. Sometimes even harming the love
Honestly I don’t see Serena as a yandere. If she becomes one that will kill my interest in AmourShipping. She’s so sweet and pure plus she never has tried to hurt anyone else to keep Ash to herself. Maybe her goals changed so she doesn’t have time for Ash.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Oh my god after seeing all off you Serena fans after dealing so much with Goh fans I have to say that...

Both her and Goh fandoms stink

HA HA HA

Have fun destroying each other, please continue showing us why we did not miss you in 6 years and please motivate me more for November.

I cannot freaking wait.

5e62f23a897851bfe2e16b30620d05d115fe4a47.gifv

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
lol I wish I had your faith. I'm just gonna duck and hide in the Amourshipping thread like a coward, since I predict it will be a much saner place to discuss whatever Serena-related thing gets everyone riled up this time.
And the reason why it will be a "saner" place is because when that thread was first established, the mods pretty much said that non-Amourshippers shouldn't post there, or that nothing negative about the ship is to be said, so it's basically just gonna be an echo chamber for Amourshippers to either express happiness for any shippy moments that come up (or complain about the lack of them).

Blood Red

【推しの子】
And the reason why it will be a "saner" place is because when that thread was first established, the mods pretty much said that non-Amourshippers shouldn't post there, or that nothing negative about the ship is to be said, so it's basically just gonna be an echo chamber for Amourshippers to either express happiness for any shippy moments that come up (or complain about the lack of them).
lol it's a lot better than a battleground where nobody agrees with anything, and people keep repeating the same two arguments and resorting to personal attacks when they run out of convincing points to make. Very few people on either side have any critique worth paying attention to anyway, so why even bother debating?

Mind you, I'll still show up with a can of spray paint and eggs when the thread gets posted, but I probably won't stick around to get caught up in all that nonsense.

Anyway, back on topic:

How do you think Serena's career as a coordinator has progressed in the time we've seen her? If May gets a mention, do you think she's finally a Top Coordinator?

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Staying in topic.

Doesn't anyone realize that this episode it's not going to leave either side satisfied at all?

It's going to be rushed and what I think you would like to Happen is not gonna happen at all.

Welcome to Pokemon Journeys.
I think pretty much all of us know we're gonna be disappointed in one way or the other, but it's still good to stay cautiously optimistic.

SatoSereFan224888

I’m mad at Daiki Tomiyasu for having Serena’s Braixen evolve to Delphox. He’s ruined the anime. Trust me, Yajima had a better understanding for what the fans want.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Speak on it.

Anyways Chloe really needs to address her Eevee knowing nothing. Is it just gonna copy Serena’s performance right before?

Xuxuba

How do you think Serena's career as a coordinator has progressed in the time we've seen her? If May gets a mention, do you think she's finally a Top Coordinator?
Considering she didn't get a cameo in SM, she probably already participated in a Grand Festival at least, so she should be on the same level as Dawn and May were when their series ended, tho probably a bit more advanced since she already had a bit od experience performing with Showcases. Not sure she is on the same level as current Dawn/May though as Dawn still beat May despite starting later than her.

As for May, i am not sure what the writers will do, but i definetly think that she deserves that title by this point.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Let's stay reasonable
There's always that slim chance the episode is actually good
But lets not act like that's gonna definietly be the case either
Considering that Chloe has been Indecisive about what she wants this episode is automatic +. Why they decided on rushing all of these things, who knows

Considering she didn't get a cameo in SM, she probably already participated in a Grand Festival at least, so she should be on the same level as Dawn and May were when their series ended, tho probably a bit more advanced since she already had a bit od experience performing with Showcases. Not sure she is on the same level as current Dawn/May though as Dawn still beat May despite starting later than her.
How would she have more experience than May after the end of her journey when she had two GF under her belt?

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Considering she didn't get a cameo in SM, she probably already participated in a Grand Festival at least, so she should be on the same level as Dawn and May were when their series ended, tho probably a bit more advanced since she already had a bit od experience performing with Showcases.
Yeah, it'd be strange if she hadn't participated in one yet; it's been long enough already. Which begs the question of what she's still doing in Hoenn.
Not sure she is on the same level as current Dawn/May though as Dawn still beat May despite starting later than her.
...why'd you remind me of that

Status
Not open for further replies.