• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 8th: PM2019 105 - Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Literally 70% of this thread is Amourshipping hate

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I think the only problem is the writers wait 2/3rd into a series to develop female leads now, Koharu obviously has it the worst but the same happened with Lillie and to a lesser extent to Serena. Since each female character is only around a limited time the writers spend too much time not focusing on them and then the series ends and it's too late.
Tbh Serena's case wasn't as much since even before showcases there were many episodes of her trying out things to see if she liked them. Lillie's case is weird since it's not that her focus came too late, but it got frontloaded, then paused for a loong while, and then resumed almost at the end

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I agree for the most part, it just kind of blows my mind that people are having meltdowns over May not knowing anything about pokemon right away and acting offended by it. Like it's baffling, May got into pokemon and battling the quickest of all the girls introduced to pokemon (Dawn already had some knowledge due to her mother), and people are offended by early AG May if you saw those tweets I posted.
dude, you and all those tweeters are stuck in 2002

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I mean they gave Ash the new form of Lycanroc and made it similar midday form so I can still see Sprigatito’s final form be on all fours and still be popular

You missed the post where I corrected myself

You're right

What I SHOULD'VE said was, From what we've seen in the last few Gens, the other only way I can see Sprigatito evolving in the Anime is if it's Final Evolution ends up being... FURRY BAIT

*Runs from even more angry Pitchforks*

XY Rules

Pokemon Master
The most hated character in this forum is coming back, funnily enough, this thread is one of the most popular episode preview thread in history.

Serebii members are such Tsunderes lol
This is why Serena is not the most hated character by any means. She’s controversial. Huge difference.

Iris or Goh are the ones who truly have that title. But probably Goh since he’s current.

XY Rules

Pokemon Master
This is why Serena is not the most hated character by any means. She’s controversial. Huge difference.

Iris or Goh are the ones who truly have that title. But probably Goh since he’s current.
Don’t put that seed out there. And she’s controversial because some people didn’t like her?
There are just as many people that love her as there are that hate her. And she consistently sparks dozens of arguments/debates about her character.

Hence controversial.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Hopefully Ash and Serena aren't in many scenes together, I want to see what Serena is like as a mentor instead of just Ash's cheerleader.
In a perfect world, they never meet again... but because that would piss off the fanbase even more than Serena just never returning. Well, naturally we're gonna have some one-sided fluff piece.

In a perfect world, they never meet again... but because that would piss off the fanbase even more than Serena just never returning. Well, naturally we're gonna have some one-sided fluff piece.
Agreed. It's better for them not to interact like heck and back. But yeah. it is very boring.
It's time to lock this thread after all.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
There is more than this in the XY is the new AG:
Rayquaza stops the conflict between Groudon and Kyogre, Zygarde stops the conflict between Xerneas and Yveltal and the 2 trio share the same colors:red, blue and green.
you cant challenge the Petalburg Gym when you first arrive in Petalburg City, you cant challenge the Lumiose Gym when you first arrive in Lumiose City, both gyms require you to have 4 badges.
Steven, the Champion of Hoenn uses Armaldo and Cradily, the fossil Pokemon of Hoenn, Diantha, the Champion of Kalos uses Aurorus and Tyrantrum, the fossil Pokemon of Kalos.
An op anime-only(so far) power up out of nowhere
images

Also Gen 6 literally has a Hoenn remake

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Most controversial characters were Tracey, May, Max, Iris, Serena and I guess now Go. The others not so much. Maybe throw in Cilan too, I dunno.
Why is Tracey controversial aside from not being that memorable and almost being deleted from the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.