• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 9th: PM2019 061 - Leave Everything To Us! The Plusle and Minun Handymen!! (w/ Karaage Sisters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Satoshi and the others end up having to help the "PluMi Handymen" who have come to repair the water pipes at the Sakuragi Laboratories... and trouble breaks out?!

----

The "PluMi Handymen" siblings Divi and Mulpli have come to repair the water pipes at the Sakuragi Laboratories. With their mascot Pokémon Plusle and Minun cheering them on as well, they completely fix the issue with the pipes! ...or at least Satoshi and Go thought so, but Mulpli accidentally caused Divi to get injured, so they end up having to help out with the duo's work, filling in for Divi. Meanwhile, it seems Minun is angry at Mulpli because of the injury......?

Screenplay 藤咲淳一 (Junichi Fujisaku)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 又野弘道 (Hiromichi Matano)
Animation Director 新城真 (Makoto Shinjō)
Animation Director 升谷有希 (Yuki Masutani)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Added translation.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Another week with no Dracovish then (at least probably) lol. I’m calling filler on this one. Here’s to me being wrong though
It'll be a while before Mr Fish gets any time, which I won't mind since all eyes are on the duck at the moment anyways. And we always get filler after getting major episodes which we will in 59 and 60.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Umm what can this even be about? Sounds fillerish?
March is 50/50: serious and fillerish
Likely filler, we usually get filler after having major episodes back to back. Like we will with 59 and 60.

STICKTOPIA

Another week with no Dracovish then (at least probably) lol. I’m calling filler on this one. Here’s to me being wrong though
Lol I’m very humored at how it’s been MIA all this time and I’m humored to see what happens when we see it again

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Oh right I forgot Plusle and Minun were going to be featured in an episode.

I guess this is where that Plusle and Minun Car we saw in the OP is from

I can't say I'm excited because of the Filler aspect and the fact that these two are possibly my least favorite Pikachu Clones ever. (I don't dislike them or anything I just completely forget about their existence most of the time)

Status
Not open for further replies.