• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 9th: PM2019 061 - Leave Everything To Us! The Plusle and Minun Handymen!! (w/ Karaage Sisters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romaíos

We do get to see the duo that I assume are the trainers in the OP.
Eu8FH78XcAsnJLd
Eu8F_x2XMAEdYFI
Where did you get this?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I don't like the Houen Pikachu clones much

I love all Pikaclones.

Reminds me I had bred a full team of those on Gen VI. Still need to revisit it with including Togedemaru and Hamtaro Morpeko

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
this episode just seems really boring. I hope it's at least a fun filler to watch. I get they probably want to take a break so that more important episodes like grookey and kamon development can get the spotlight, but still

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Oh another filler, not necessarily a bad thing if it's a unique one like how ep57 seems to be and not a filler like Diglett. Journeys is far from having the worst fillers lol, atleast some of them can be unique and not stale like the original formula ones were. It's just after a series like SM seeing boring TR fillers again is a letdown
Don't really care for the mons, just hoping for some fun or maybe screentime for mons

Status
Not open for further replies.