• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 9th: PM2019 061 - Leave Everything To Us! The Plusle and Minun Handymen!! (w/ Karaage Sisters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Uh, ya'll know you should be spending that money on more important things, right OLM?
*coughmoreM1Mewtwocough*
They did him very dirty. Keep Mewtwo the hell away from them. Episode would be 1 minute of really pointless talk, 7 minutes of Shadow Ball spam, and 14 minutes of Ash and Goh being Ash and Goh while randomly getting to Mewtwo.

Mewtwo is only good when Shudo is involved, but alas, Mewtwo isn't Mewtwo without Shudo. (Then again, OLM does that all the time with all pre-existing charactes from the games.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

They did him very dirty. Keep Mewtwo the hell away from them. Episode would be 1 minute of really pointless talk, 7 minutes of Shadow Ball spam, and 14 minutes of Ash and Goh being Ash and Goh while randomly getting to Mewtwo.
One of the biggest dissapointments in 24 years of anime, really

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Oh yay...more random celebrity cameos just to voice Pokemon... -_-

The people that sing the Pokemon theme song are "random celebrities"? I'm wondering who you'd consider LESS random. Masuda?

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
The people that sing the Pokemon theme song are "random celebrities"? I'm wondering who you'd consider LESS random. Masuda?
I mean, if that's their claim to fame then I'm already unimpressed. I usually like the JP opening songs, but the singing on this one is just kinda.. eh.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
There's a high chance Gou might catch a Tauros here.

So anyone worried about Ash giving Gou one of his own Tauros probably don't have anything to worry about
(Not that you had to worry about it to begin with because that theory always sounded Farfetch'd to me)

Ugh. It still feels like a whole month of nothing went by, which...we experience from time to time with fillers anyway.
At least the first two weeks of March gave us Grookey and Sirfetch'd

And after this we'll get to more non filler stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.