• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 9th: PM2019 061 - Leave Everything To Us! The Plusle and Minun Handymen!! (w/ Karaage Sisters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I'm sorry, what's this about Tauros and Team Rocket? The summaries from before mentioned nothing about these being in the ep.

I'm just stumped on what this has to do with Plusle and Minun fixing Water Pipes?
I've noticed that since the beginning of this year we've been getting a balance in Important Episodes and Fillers

January

Dracovish - Important
Farfetch'd - Important
Diglett - Filler
Suicune - Important

February

Inteleon - Important
G. Ponyta - Important (???)
Farfetch'd - Important
Psyduck - Filler

March

Gulpin/Turtwig - Filler
Grookey - Important
Farfetch'd - Important
Plusle/Minun - Filler (???)

I also suspect Iris and Gary are in April
Hey I was halfway right!

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Uh, the earlier summary mentioned Divi getting injured during the pipe fixing and Satoshi and Go filling in for him, and this new one talks about Satoshi, Go and Mulpli stopping the Rocket trio from stealing the Kentauros they've been hired to look after, so it should be pretty obvious how these events follow each other.

Red and Blue

Tauros huh, interesting. Wonder if Ash will reference the herd he owns?

Master Pikachu 11

I knew that the twitter user that supposedly watched this episode was full of it when they mentioned that Goh would catch Plusle and Chloe would catch Minum, since one Chloe isn’t even in the episode and two since we know who is voicing both of those Pokémon. If Goh catches anything it won’t be a Pokémon that is already owned by a trainer. Now before anybody mentions to me that “I wouldn’t take anything that people say on Twitter seriously” I know that already, I just wanted to say that they were full of it. Anyway, TR is going grace us with their presence again unfortunately, well I wonder what Gatcha mons they will pull out to get blast off is next.

dman_dustin

I think this episode might resolve the Tauros issue. I really think this is how Go will get Tauros, probably as a thank you for helping out.

No need to bring in Ash's Tauros at all, that might be a good thing or bad thing depending on how you feel.

That being said I do think that maybe Ash will also potentially be given a Tauros until Ash mentions he already has Tauros........Ash gets a Tauros and now has 31. So there could be some reasoning as to why they would mention Ash's Tauros.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Unless people think that TR pull of their entire plan of action without talking at all, then the partial cast list is not proof that Koharu will not appear.

That said, I don't see her appearing/ playing a major role.

I also doubt that Goh is catching anything, especially not the guest speaker Plu-Mi, or the enthusiasts Tauros'.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Unless people think that TR pull of their entire plan of action without talking at all, then the partial cast list is not proof that Koharu will not appear.

We also KNOW Sarunori is in the episode, since it was in the preview, yet Takeda isn't in the VA list either. So yeah, I have no idea what's up with it, but it's clearly missing several actors.

BobbbidyBob

Well, I look forward to being surprised. So far the most boring sounding episodes have been most fun

Status
Not open for further replies.