• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April Banner Contest

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
I think I'm doing this right. xD Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm going to vote for Fallen Guardian. His banner is very will done, and it isn't boring like some of them. *coughcoughmine:)coughcough* Some parts of the banner of bright, and then dark, which evens it out, imo. So, yay! XD

The Smart One

Ur ****ing Done Son
Im voting for Charizard#1 cause i like torterra and its nicely well done.:)

I don't really like any of them because a large majority lack any flow, lighting or blending, don't make me go into text and it's placement, things might get messy.

Anyway, I'm voting for Turbonegro's because out of all of them it has decent lighting and ok text. It's too dark though and that detracts from the whole image. You don't have to make the corners of your sig dark, they can be pure white if need be. Despite this it's still the best from those above though Magne's is close as well (it's the text and blending man, you almost had it).

Oh ya, scanlines = FTL.

John's Knight

Im voting for Charizard#1 cause i like torterra and its nicely well done.:)

Vote accepted.

Yeah i do like his banner im voting for him too.

Vote not accepted. You didn't specify which person you were talking about.

I don't really like any of them because a large majority lack any flow, lighting or blending, don't make me go into text and it's placement, things might get messy.

Anyway, I'm voting for Turbonegro's because out of all of them it has decent lighting and ok text. It's too dark though and that detracts from the whole image. You don't have to make the corners of your sig dark, they can be pure white if need be. Despite this it's still the best from those above though Magne's is close as well (it's the text and blending man, you almost had it).

Oh ya, scanlines = FTL.

Vote accepted.

Say the name of the member you are voting for! Votes without member's name will not be counted!

Jakotsu

Banned
I vote for Inazuma. I like how the image quallity is good and the colour. It's pretty good. Oh yeah... +raises her hand+ May I drop off?

Heh. I'm very sorry, but please do that. I don't have the interest like I used to before. I'll try out next time, please you do that. If not, it's totally fine.

Oh. Ok, I get it now.

If not possible, I vote for myself, Magne-2000lbs.! XD

But if that's not allowed, I'll vote for Fallen Gaurdian's. It's well done, has nice effects, and the render blends in. Unless the fire is part of the render... But a border would've made it better, IMO.

Dosaidon

= He's the beast
I'm voting for Charizard#1 banner it looks freaky awesome with the pattern of green and black.

John's Knight

I vote for Inazuma. I like how the image quallity is good and the colour. It's pretty good. Oh yeah... +raises her hand+ May I drop off?

Heh. I'm very sorry, but please do that. I don't have the interest like I used to before. I'll try out next time, please you do that. If not, it's totally fine.

Accepted. Also, Jirachi granted your wish ^_^

Oh. Ok, I get it now.

If not possible, I vote for myself, Magne-2000lbs.! XD

But if that's not allowed, I'll vote for Fallen Gaurdian's. It's well done, has nice effects, and the render blends in. Unless the fire is part of the render... But a border would've made it better, IMO.

Vote accepted.

I'm voting for Charizard#1 banner it looks freaky awesome with the pattern of green and black.

Vote accepted.

Jakotsu

Banned
+smiles a little+ Heh, thanks. I would like to see who will win this contest... and plus, I'm going to be gone for a little while anyway.

Azure Wolf

I vote for myself (IronSceptile X), really you may think I'm like the-guy-who-votes-for-himself but it took me alot of work on the animation and effects.

blueparukia

The Sexy Nerd
I vote for Iron Sceptile X, I really like the effects of the grayscale animation, and the general proffesionalism of the banner

John's Knight

I vote for myself (IronSceptile X), really you may think I'm like the-guy-who-votes-for-himself but it took me alot of work on the animation and effects.

I thought it was obvious, but I guess I'll have to write it down (and I forgot to do it). You can't vote for yourself.

I vote for Iron Sceptile X, I really like the effects of the grayscale animation, and the general proffesionalism of the banner

Vote accepted.

@J.K., do you have any say in choosing the winners at all? I mean, some banners that have been voted for aren't that well done. I don't wanna point out anyone's but, what if the "worst made banner" is 1st place?

Nagashi

Master Coordinator
Fallen Guardian GMV - me likey the flow, and the text is nice and fits in.