• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April Fools 2010 Thread.

Lord Scalgon

What title?
Well, people...April Fools is closing in...so ITT, we discuss our plans, talk about it, etc etc etc.

If you have some creativity or whatnot, feel free to share.

As of now, I have nothing in mind, but I'm having thoughts of Rickrolling anyone I encounter at my campus...but I don't know. Unoriginal, I know, but it has to be something that isn't grounds for trouble.

As for my previous years, I didn't do nothing, because I had no creativity whatsoever. But hopefully I'll be able to think of at least something.

Ideas, anyone?

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
I might or might not particapate, in which I'll have to devise my scheme carefully.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I have no plans for April Fools day, but my friend joked about replacing the American Flag in the entrence to a Soviet Union one.

Ethan

Banned
I prank my friends all the time, I don't wait for one day of the year. I am looking forward to seeing some decent fakemon though.

Vernikova

Champion
I've never been that good at playing pranks on my friends so I usually don't try anymore. Actually, I haven't seen one good prank in a while now so I don't have my hopes up for anything amazing now. Just the usual bad tricks like "Hey, what's that on your shirt? Ha! made you look!".

I will April Fool's someone by saying that I've planned something for a friend when I really haven't just to make them paranoid. Word.

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Being the victim.

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
Actually, I'm going to smudge some red pain/ink on a few tampons/pads and spread them throughout my school.LOLzers away!!1!

Dattebayo

Banned
Since I know students from my class who either never explore the wholw internet other than MySpace or never read video game news if they are gamers, my pranks will probably be involved with either of the two.

I don't know what to do for April Fool's. Probably just lame pranks. I'm not creative with pranks, except for putting orange juice ice cubes in my brother's tea and locking bedroom doors with a dog lead, so I don't have much to do.

But knowing my friends, they'll probably come up with some hilarious prank that I'll help out with. And I'll probably be the victim of a few pranks as well.

Camellrupt

Sarcastic Douchebag
Hmm for April Fools day this year i think i might create a new Holocaust..... Ill round up every ginger in town and gas the *******s to death.....

Last edited: