• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April Plot Discussion

Jade

Myuu...
These kinds of threads are mine, you know :p

http://netkun.com/pockemon/story/0803/highlight_0803.html

Grade 4.
Our trio along with Cynthia and her granny arrives at Celastic Town...and not to forget that Cyrus made his appearence in this part. Magnezone and Phobopass is back again for those who cares.

Grade 5.
What...is...going...on??? Couldn't make it out - Something happened to Berlitz.

Grade 6.
Gliscor invasion, right? With sailers? I am not too sure. Lulz.

Front page news:
Rangers 2 is coming to manga, probs in same matter as last one.
Volume 28 is coming :)

Yesss. ^^;

But remember kiddies, please do not expect Coronis to do your bidding right away. He is busy with medical job so yeah. Just be patient and you might be lucky if another Japanese translator can save your day but dont count your Torchics on this yet ^^;

ShadowDragon16

Jade

Myuu...
I am not too sure...so I may be a little out.

Puu..Hmm, interesting. Welcome to team shall we, Sheildon? Aye.

Darkstorm16

Anyone notice how in the third grade chapter they're not showing Pearl or Berlitz but only Dia and his pokemon? I wonder what happened to the two?

Here's some more things I tried to understand.^ ^||
Don't take them too seriously since I'm good at neither Japanese nor English[......]
And I'm quite confused about the last part of Grade 4's plot.> <Waiting for someone else to explain it.XD

Grade 6
The trio departed with Cynthia and came along with her granny to Celastic Town. They were told by granny that there're some cave-paintings in the Celastic ruins about the legend.
Cyrus was watching them from a roof, and Cynthia's Garchomp showed hostility toward him.
Later there was a rock fall which seemed to have buried the trio and granny. The Mt. Coronets was not the same as before...

Grade 5
Phool and Ignor asked Dia and Pearl to protect Lady Berlitz for them before they completely lost connect with the dimension.
Dia revealed that he has known Lady Berlitz was not a tour guide all along. He had intended to hide the truth fearing that it would break down the relationship of the trio.
Then Dia and Pearl promised Lady Berlitz that they will protect her according to her bodyguards' will. The lady put on a cute look since the two was actually protecting her all these time.
On the other hand, Team Galactic seemed to have identified the lady by person...

Grade 4
Grade 4 begins a new part of the story in which Dia was traveling on his own. He got on a ship in Canalave City for his own adventure.
Another passenger of the ship, Namiki, accidentally found that the sailors were all laying unconsciously on the board. He soon spotted a Gliscor behind him.
Having noticed the pokemon, Dia came to help. Namiki was surprised to see the Pokedex in Dia's hand, knowing that a Pokedex holder must be a selected trainer.
They got a lot of food on the ship as a reward for their battle against Gliscor.

Last edited:

Maxim

Beyond repair
The DP Series itself is not an interesting one.

But it has a good side - CHARACTERS!

It shows characters from games who have no chance of being shown in anime. If Namiki/Eldritch will appear in anime, then I'll begin gambling.

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
It's gonna be difficult to understand the Manga updates without Coronis..

I hope that the Shieldon really is Dia's. It fits perfectly in his team.

uber gon

Accept Change
Great, now I'm gonna have to start a thread on Dia's chances on getting a Bastiodon.XD

Heh, wonder if Shieldon will know Metal Burst or Iron Head?

brelili

Call me Bri.
Sheildon..that is so cool!

Dia406

Totally not gay!
Dia caught a sheldon, i knowticed that dia got a sheldon and sheldon is from pearl, also i think hes going on the boat to iron mountain theres a chance he might get a riolu( if he is going to iron mountain).

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
All I can say is this:

Cyrus <<33333

He looks so hawt in that pose, I just had to say it!

Donpo137

Its about time somebody caught something. Good for Dia. Shieldon suits him perfectly. i like berlitzs response when dia and pearl said they were going to protect her. it was very nice. i cant wait to see what pearl and berlitz are up to and what pokemon they caught.

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Still no info on Wonderland or the conclusion for the BF series

The Pokemon Ranger comic is going to be a web comic series for members of the "Pokemon-Daisuki(We Love Pokemon)" club(I think, it does keep on mentioning the club) which starts March 31st.

and Yes, the final grade is about Diamond's "New adventure"(As the text reads: Dia's Great adventure finally starts).

.....interesting

uber gon

Accept Change
Still no info on Wonderland or the conclusion for the BF series

The Pokemon Ranger comic is going to be a web comic series for members of the "Pokemon-Daisuki(We Love Pokemon)" club(I think, it does keep on mentioning the club) which starts March 31st.

and Yes, the final grade is about Diamond's "New adventure"(As the text reads: Dia's Great adventure finally starts).

.....interesting

Heh, who wants to bet he'll help out in the Battle Frontier arc.

Wooo, FINALLY!!
Something besides the usual!!
yay Shieldon!

WTF?
Why is Diamond, Be, Ru, and Puu by themselves?

Here's some more things I tried to understand.^ ^||
Don't take them too seriously since I'm good at neither Japanese nor English[......]
And I'm quite confused about the last part of Grade 4's plot.> <Waiting for someone else to explain it.XD

Grade 6
The trio departed with Cynthia and came along with her granny to Celastic Town. They were told by granny that there're some cave-paintings in the Celastic ruins about the legend.
Cyrus was watching them from a roof, and Cynthia's Garchomp showed hostility toward him.
Later there was a rock fall which seemed to have buried the trio and granny. The Mt. Coronets was not the same as before...

Grade 5
Phool and Ignor asked Dia and Pearl to protect Lady Berlitz for them before they completely lost connect with the dimension.
Dia revealed that he has known Lady Berlitz was not a tour guide all along. He had intended to hide the truth fearing that it would break down the relationship of the trio.
Then Dia and Pearl promised Lady Berlitz that they will protect her according to her bodyguards' will. The lady put on a cute look since the two was actually protecting her all these time.
On the other hand, Team Galactic seemed to have identified the lady by person...

Grade 4
Grade 4 begins a new part of the story in which Dia was traveling on his own. He got on a ship in Canalave City for his own adventure.
Another passenger of the ship, Namiki, accidentally found that the sailors were all laying unconsciously on the board. He soon spotted a Gliscor behind him.
Having noticed the pokemon, Dia came to help. Namiki was surprised to see the Pokedex in Dia's hand, knowing that a Pokedex holder must be a selected trainer.
They got a lot of food on the ship as a reward for their battle against Gliscor.

Thank you. :)

.....interesting

Very interesting indeed.

Heh, who wants to bet he'll help out in the Battle Frontier arc.

*raises hand*

Last edited: