• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April Plot Discussion

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
oh gosh.... I haven't logged on all week...
and this happens!
let's see..
Dia apperantly catches a cute lil' sheildon.
He's on his own.
stuff happens with Berlitz,
and now a two theories:
1. Dia is alone because he Pearl, and Berlitz have seperated to go to each of the 3 lakes (like in the game)
2. Dia is on his own and is going to appear in the Emerald thingy....

eyup.

The only way possible to know if I am on the right track for the correct theory is to know did Diamond scan the Gliscor and did it register?
Yes. Dia pokedex did recognize the Gliscor and display the information of it.
However it is confirmed that Dia is heading to the Iron Mountian.> <

uber gon

Accept Change
Yes. Dia pokedex did recognize the Gliscor and display the information of it.
However it is confirmed that Dia is heading to the Iron Mountian.> <

Cool, maybe Dia will get a Riolu.:)

^

I was thinking the same thing...............
If that happens, I will tell myself this:

WHY THE F**K ISN'T BERLITZ AND PEARL CATCHING ANYTHING?

(Sorry for caps)

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
Yes.

WHY ISN'T PEARLIE-KUN CATCHING ANYTHING!!! and berlitz too....

Dia406

Totally not gay!
Pearl is too busy looking for his dad and Berlitz is reading some books beside a warm fire ^^; ?

Are you sure. Any way Diamond is possibly on the ship to iron mountain. But if Dia is on iron mountain ( i hope ) he might get a riolu.Wait a sec, Be-ru-ri-li-tsu might be true because thats 5 pokemon and dia has 3 pokemon Beh Roo and Puu but his sheldon might be the extra sixth pokemon so theres still a chance he might get pokemon named Ri Li and Tsu. Here are some suggestions for the pokemon he might( might) catch:
Snover(Ri)or riolu
Budew( tsu)
and something named Li

Maxim

Beyond repair
Are you sure. Any way Diamond is possibly on the ship to iron mountain. But if Dia is on iron mountain ( i hope ) he might get a riolu.Wait a sec, Be-ru-ri-li-tsu might be true because thats 5 pokemon and dia has 3 pokemon Beh Roo and Puu but his sheldon might be the extra sixth pokemon so theres still a chance he might get pokemon named Ri Li and Tsu. Here are some suggestions for the pokemon he might( might) catch:
Snover(Ri)or riolu
Budew( tsu)
and something named Li

WHAT THE HELL?!

You obviously don't have a single clue about Japanese.

it's not Be-Ru-Ri-"Li"-Tsu, It's Be-Ru-Ri-Tsu.

There's only one "ri".

And Japanese language doesn't distinguish "li" from "ri"!

Nuriko55020

Dharc The Incubus
How can Cynthia's grandma do such a thing spitting her drink at Diamond and Pearl.To bad that the Emerald series hadn't upgrade.

uber gon

Accept Change
^

I was thinking the same thing...............
If that happens, I will tell myself this:

WHY THE F**K ISN'T BERLITZ AND PEARL CATCHING ANYTHING?

(Sorry for caps)

I'm sure they will once we see them again. Heck, I bet Berlitz will have a Rapidash soon.:)

Nuriko55020

Dharc The Incubus
Yeah.Ponyta didn't much get in actions.

JFate

Travelling Trainer
Yeah, and the last couple Gym Battles that she used it in....it lost miserablely.

Or more like treated like a punching bag.

Ah no, I"m not sure what Pearl and Berlitz are up to, just guessing.

>_> I swear I wanna see the Emerald arc get an upgrade the possible conclusion is driving me up the wall.

uber gon

Accept Change
^
She better have one...
Poor Ponyta has been negelcted....

Yeah, you'd think her means of transportation would be a bit more stronger than it is now.

Or more like treated like a punching bag.

Ah no, I"m not sure what Pearl and Berlitz are up to, just guessing.

>_> I swear I wanna see the Emerald arc get an upgrade the possible conclusion is driving me up the wall.

Me too....

Yeah, you'd think her means of transportation would be a bit more stronger than it is now.

Maybe it will get stronger during the battle with Candice.

4de_92

is a theory how Dia get Puu(shieldon)

maybe he go to the sinnih underground (like the game) because in the game you can only obtain shieldon he revived them in orebough city is theoty

berlitz's ponyta need more action.

uber gon

Accept Change
is a theory how Dia get Puu(shieldon)

maybe he go to the sinnih underground (like the game) because in the game you can only obtain shieldon he revived them in orebough city is theoty

berlitz's ponyta need more action.

Well Puu could be Byron's Shieldon's child and perhaps Dia did something for Shieldon/Puu to have him acquire Puu.

uber gon

Accept Change
good point about the Bryron 's shieldon

i forget that Byron have shieldon

He does, and if he does we may get to see Iron Head or Metal Burst in action.:)