• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

e9310103838

The N is a Zoroark theory is stupid.

Always has been, always will be.

I have also seen some people say Red is Zroark...... lol

I think maybe we will be the next time Red's background (due Kusaka in Q&A disclose the Red's chapter will be announced in the near future),

or as a link with B2W2, like Hugh's chapter.

At the same time, we will face to the plot in Ichiban come to an end in the near future.

This means that we will get something new...... ;392;

Last edited:

Red_the_knight

Pokemon Warrior
Originally posted by Macromind101
It's called Lostlorn and yes I think that that is the most likely place where N could have been from.

Ah, so that's what it's called. I forgot that forest since I was playing BW 1 & 2.
I wonder if there any stories about Lostlorn Forest. That's how Zoroark was found when the player brings the three shiny legendary Pokemon in.

Originally posted by e9310103838
I have also seen some people say Red is Zroark...... lol

Weird. I wish I could believe you (I thought Red had some different inside him), but it's still false. Cool guess though.

Coronis

In lucid awakening
Just a note that I will be away for the next 10 days, so I might be delayed in posting the next month's Ichiban summaries or even Vol 44 materials.

Coronis~

Macromind101

I'm sorry if I sound impatient but when is the peek for the May issue coming out? And can the writers please wrap up the BW chapter already? I'm not normally this impatient but I'm really afraid that Kusaka will get himself in a jam again. X&Y is not that far away and he still needs to do the B2W2 chapter. I actually wouldn't mind if Kusaka just puts the BW chapter in a halt for the magazine releases and wait until the volumes catch up a year later and just skip ahead to B2W2. What it kinda looks like now, though, is that the BW chapter will still continue for three or so more months, we'll see like a few rounds of B2W2 and then we'll have to wait for the volumes to wrap up the story while Kusaka gets a move-on with X&Y. Just like Platinum and HGSS. :/

matt0044

Well, he probably won't rush to XY if he didn't rush to BW2.

e9310103838

I'm sorry if I sound impatient but when is the peek for the May issue coming out? And can the writers please wrap up the BW chapter already? I'm not normally this impatient but I'm really afraid that Kusaka will get himself in a jam again. X&Y is not that far away and he still needs to do the B2W2 chapter. I actually wouldn't mind if Kusaka just puts the BW chapter in a halt for the magazine releases and wait until the volumes catch up a year later and just skip ahead to B2W2. What it kinda looks like now, though, is that the BW chapter will still continue for three or so more months, we'll see like a few rounds of B2W2 and then we'll have to wait for the volumes to wrap up the story while Kusaka gets a move-on with X&Y. Just like Platinum and HGSS. :/

Yea, I really hope Kusaka do not in order to rush the work result B2W2 like HGSS. ;216;

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member

It'll come out the same time it comes out every other month, which is in a few days.

e9310103838

OK, I see Yamamoto said,

N's eyes color is used as the color with his pants in the shadow of hair.

And in his game art, his pants is grey...... :535:

Togechu

Please excuse me for my broken English (I hope I can well address the following here) ...

In the French version of the editor Kurokawa, cutting chapters of the sixth volume of "Black and White" is really weird ...
Against all odds:
- The first two chapters are those devoted to Bianca and Meloetta ("Le destin de Bianca/The fate of Bianca" and "Le mystère de Meloetta/The Mystery of Meloetta")
- The next two chapters are devoted to flashback Black ("La jeunesse des héros/Youth Heroes 1" and "2")
- The fifth chapter is only 5 pages (actually, this is the end of chapter "Entraînement draconique/Dragon drive" as it was in the preprint). Black arrives at Icirrus City and he is challenged by Brycen ("Un infirmier bavard/A nurse talkative")
- The two chapters after ("Feu contre glace/Fire against ice" and "Le choix de Watson/Choosing Drayden") recount the fight Black VS Brycen (with N and Zekrom meeting and the announcement of Drayden in parallel) and the question of the Light Stone
- The eighth chapter is only 4 pages ("Adieu la Ligue !?/Farewell League!?")! This is the first chapter of the N VS Alder in the preprint, but it is cut from the beginning (Alder and N appear only on the chapter opening image)
- The last chapter ("Le trio légendaire/The legendary trio") is the first chapter of the story in two parts on the Mistralton Cave

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Please excuse me for my broken English (I hope I can well address the following here) ...

In the French version of the editor Kurokawa, cutting chapters of the sixth volume of "Black and White" is really weird ...
Against all odds:
- The first two chapters are those devoted to Bianca and Meloetta ("Le destin de Bianca/The fate of Bianca" and "Le mystère de Meloetta/The Mystery of Meloetta")
- The next two chapters are devoted to flashback Black ("La jeunesse des héros/Youth Heroes 1" and "2")
- The fifth chapter is only 5 pages (actually, this is the end of chapter "Entraînement draconique/Dragon drive" as it was in the preprint). Black arrives at Icirrus City and he is challenged by Brycen ("Un infirmier bavard/A nurse talkative")

- The two chapters after ("Feu contre glace/Fire against ice" and "Le choix de Watson/Choosing Drayden") recount the fight Black VS Brycen (with N and Zekrom meeting and the announcement of Drayden in parallel) and the question of the Light Stone
- The eighth chapter is only 4 pages ("Adieu la Ligue !?/Farewell League!?")! This is the first chapter of the N VS Alder in the preprint, but it is cut from the beginning (Alder and N appear only on the chapter opening image)

- The last chapter ("Le trio légendaire/The legendary trio") is the first chapter of the story in two parts on the Mistralton Cave

...What.

This is confusing.

I mean, I knew in the French volume 5, they cut out the part where Black went to challenge Brycen and instead just ended it with the Black Empoleon changing their name to the Black Tirtouga, but I didn't see this coming.

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
The BW chapter is certainly getting very very very exciting! Hoodman Colress? Yes please! Would make sense, along with Beheyem! And the Gym Leaders having their minds tampered with? That's actually pretty cool! SO the GLs (excluding Brycen and Drayden? Soorrrryyyyy, I've only just started following the manga!) could turn against our heroes? So cool! When's the last time we've had evil GLs? Was it G/S/C chapters?

Overall, B/W is getting an awesome climax! And more White screentime? Yup, I like that! White is my fave <3.

And B/W2 is an extension of BW, so it doesn't need to take too long :D

e9310103838

The BW chapter is certainly getting very very very exciting! Hoodman Colress? Yes please! Would make sense, along with Beheyem! And the Gym Leaders having their minds tampered with? That's actually pretty cool! SO the GLs (excluding Brycen and Drayden? Soorrrryyyyy, I've only just started following the manga!) could turn against our heroes? So cool! When's the last time we've had evil GLs? Was it G/S/C chapters?

Overall, B/W is getting an awesome climax! And more White screentime? Yup, I like that! White is my fave <3.

And B/W2 is an extension of BW, so it doesn't need to take too long :D

No, they are just eliminated the memory when they captured.

And Striaton Brothers is also not included in here. ;424;

Last edited:

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster

I'll be honest. I actually forgot we have BW2 to do before X&Y's chapters. I don't know if it's the lack of info or my lack of caring at this point that made me forget. I'm sure once new BW2 info comes out I'll get excited for it. I don't expect it to be very long at all though. If it's like the Platinum arc and simply ending all the region events like Platinum did, then I think it will be okay. I mean Platinum was just DP's sequel chapter and I thought it was good enough (could have used a Palmer battle but oh well)

Kein

AKA Silktree
Well, he probably won't rush to XY if he didn't rush to BW2.
He took his time getting to Emerald, Platinum, HGSS and now B2W2, but he's always pretty been punctual with new-generation chapters. I'd be surprised if the XY chapter didn't get started by December.

matt0044

He took his time getting to Emerald, Platinum, HGSS and now B2W2, but he's always pretty been punctual with new-generation chapters. I'd be surprised if the XY chapter didn't get started by December.

I just hope we get news of the BW2 chapter around or before summer at least.

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games

If Kusaka has started XY chapter in December, it would be quite weird, since XY was announced in January and the games aren't even out yet. Also if he did that then he'd be rushing again, which is a no go in my opinion. See what happened to the HGSS arc thanks to the rushing.

Macromind101

I was kinda sorta hoping that the B2W2 chapter would be a long one (or at least a couple volumes longer than the non-main pair games of a generation) since B2W2 had a completely original plot rather than just being a remake or an integrated third version. But considering how long it's taking for BW to finish and how close we are to X&Y, it looks like B2W2 being a long chapter is unlikely. :(

redchesus

Jade Star Trainer
If Kusaka has started XY chapter in December, it would be quite weird, since XY was announced in January and the games aren't even out yet. Also if he did that then he'd be rushing again, which is a no go in my opinion. See what happened to the HGSS arc thanks to the rushing.

Think they meant December 2013, because X&Y is coming out in October 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.