• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
I was kinda sorta hoping that the B2W2 chapter would be a long one (or at least a couple volumes longer than the non-main pair games of a generation) since B2W2 had a completely original plot rather than just being a remake or an integrated third version. But considering how long it's taking for BW to finish and how close we are to X&Y, it looks like B2W2 being a long chapter is unlikely. :(

I was hoping for that too. At least 4 or 5 volumes long. BW2 is starting with a new character, so he needs character development. Time to train his team and catch them too of course, unless Kusaka decided to give him a full team at the start, I hope he won't. All the new places need to be shown too. I really hope it won't be a 2/ 3 vol long arc.

Think they meant December 2013, because X&Y is coming out in October 2013.

Thanks for clearing that up. I hope Kusaka will be slower with released the XY arc. I had it if the BW2 arc is rushed just because the companies want Kusaka to focus on the current games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.