• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipper4242

Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.
She actually seems to say that she is one of the captains in Ula'ula Island. :583:

Thanks for clearing that up (guess the translation I got from my friend is a bit wrong :D)

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I'm wondering if and when Whi-two is going to meet N. She has been idolizing him since the day she became a member of the original Team Plasma. I don't really expect much when it comes to interactions between her and Lack-Two though since I don't think she cares about him and finds him to be an annoyance.

diakyu

I love how even Genesect is like "hold up I didn't agree to this" when Lack-two is explaining how he can just heal Genesect if it doesn't work out.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
kinda disappointed in the chapter, but oh well. BTW, does anyone know if next chapter will be a full one or a half?

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I think that the rest of B2W2 will be half chapters from now on. Each half is considered a different chapter anyways. I personally prefer it that way because I like the pacing more and the B2W2 chapter has to finally end someday.

Last edited:

Moni_22

I think that the rest of B2W2 will be half chapters from now on. Each half is considered a different chapter anyways. I personally prefer it that way because I like the pacing more and the B2W2 chapter has to finally end someday.

But if we had whole chapters every month it would have ended a few month ago...

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
But if we had whole chapters every month it would have ended a few month ago...

But can Kusaka make full chapters for both B2W2 and SM chapters every month though? I mean it's better that we get chapters from both right now and the former if I recall correctly is supposed to end this year with the current pacing.

Moni_22

But can Kusaka make full chapters for both B2W2 and SM chapters every month though? I mean it's better that we get chapters from both right now and the former if I recall correctly is supposed to end this year with the current pacing.

He could before, but he seemed to had problems last year. If not, we would certainly have finished BW already

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Just a thought, but since all signs seem to be pointing to Nebby becoming Solgaleo, do you think we'll see Lunala in the form of a Nebby from a world where Lusamine's goal was defeating Necrozma as opposed to unleashing Ultra Beasts? I mean, Lunala could just belong to the Ultra Recon Corps, but they'd have to actually be able to battle with it for its role to mean much of anything.

e9310103838

If they release B2W2 only half chapters each month afterwards, this probably means that volume 54 will not be available until next year. We may even get USUM within this year. This will result in a delay in the progress. Oh... :615:

Moni_22

Just a thought, but since all signs seem to be pointing to Nebby becoming Solgaleo, do you think we'll see Lunala in the form of a Nebby from a world where Lusamine's goal was defeating Necrozma as opposed to unleashing Ultra Beasts? I mean, Lunala could just belong to the Ultra Recon Corps, but they'd have to actually be able to battle with it for its role to mean much of anything.

I think it will just appear from the Ultra Recon Squad, they perfectly made it possible for both of them to appear because of USUM.

Also I think we didn't see Nebby this last chapter right? Huh, Sun hasn't seen it yet, maybe next chapter it'll do something.

Lucky3

For some reason I think it's hilarious that Moon is worried about Sun and Lillie while they're practically having a date and they haven't even asked about her XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.