• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

horrahforyou

Pokemon and Kamen Rider is life
I think they are intended to end this chapter earlier as possible to make room for Let's Go and Sword and Shield arcs plus the remaining SM chapters.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Today's March 3rd! Yellow's birthday and Pokespe's 22nd anniversary!

And it seems as a treat, the website updated and BW2's finally coming back on March 15?!
It's been 3000 years...

shoz999

A million Pokemon fans weeped and paid their respects to the Black and White 2 story arc tombstone... and suddenly. This beaten-to-death joke vanished.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Just as a reminder since it's been awhile. Since B2W2 is back, we'll be going to our usual style of making the monthly discussion thread when a new chapter of B2W2 comes out instead of SM.

I usually create new threads, but in the off chance I'm not awake or unavailable for whatever reason when the chapter hits, make the May thread when the B2W2 chapter comes out, alright?

shoz999

I wonder why Lack Two makes that expression...perhaps after being fired, he believes he doens’t need to be serious anymore
Looks like Colress is having a dumbfounded Hisoka moment. It's like you see a very believable serious villain and he continues to maintain this believability but than out of nowhere, his face turns to "Whut?"

I suppose what makes this even more special is that I rarely see Pokemon villains act like this.

Last edited:

iml908

Just out of curiousity, does this chapter still refer to itself as SM? or is it now officially SMUSUM?

Zipper4242

Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.
What if BW2 Adventures ends August or September 2020 for the tenth anniversary of BW?
I think the fandom would have a collective coronary if it took that long for BW2 to end lol

lolipiece

Staff member
What if BW2 Adventures ends August or September 2020 for the tenth anniversary of BW?

Who on this Earth would ever want that.

Just out of curiousity, does this chapter still refer to itself as SM? or is it now officially SMUSUM?

It is officially the Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, & Ultra Moon chapter now.

The individual chapters still call it Sun & Moon. Why? Don't know. Doesn't really matter much.

ShadowForce720

Who on this Earth would ever want that.

It is officially the Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, & Ultra Moon chapter now.

The individual chapters still call it Sun & Moon. Why? Don't know. Doesn't really matter much.

Thankfully that most likely won't happen. Although speaking of B2W2 chapter, if I'm thinking right it's technically on it's last Volume because don't these chapters that are based off games that aren't starting a new generation tend to only last about 3 volumes and then the last volume usually only has like around 11 rounds.

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
Two rounds have been released already, if the volume has around 10 or 11 then we still need 9-ish more which means 9 months.

I really hope they don't go back to half rounds per month. But they can always do the "leave the last couple of rounds volume exclusive" like Emerald or Platinum, to speed things up and get on with it.

lolipiece

Staff member
Back when it started up again, B2W2's chapters were around the 17 page mark. Now they're back to the usual length of 25 pages (though the most recent one was 32 pages).

Unless they split the chapter halves into two separate chapters (which they should, since they're written as two separate chapters), we're only going to get around five to six chapters, give or take.

Status
Not open for further replies.