• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenLee really not taken

Hey everyone, Bhrjr here.

horrahforyou

Pokemon and Kamen Rider is life
While there's no news regarding the Legends Arceus arc confirmation.
It seems the latest SWSH chapter gets more and more intense now.

Last edited:

e9310103838

Bede seems jealous because Chairman Rose called Sword's name.

Sordward and Shielbert seems to intend to use the Rusted Sword and Shield themselves. XD

Oleana asks everyone for help, and she just pushed the Obstagoon that nearly killed Sordward and Shielbert. :cool:

pika09

EEEEEHHHHH???
I can't remember, will the XY arc finish in volume 61? I'm looking at the cover and Y isn't there so I'm wondering if this composition is a connecting cover to the next one or something.

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
I can't remember, will the XY arc finish in volume 61? I'm looking at the cover and Y isn't there so I'm wondering if this composition is a connecting cover to the next one or something.

Somehow it doesn't feel like this will be the last XY volume, even though all remaining chapters fit in the volume.
I would expect Yamamoto to advertise it as such in Twitter but i haven't seen anything like that.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
For what it's worth, the preview only covers up to the penultimate chapter. Plus, they probably wouldn't want volume 62 to be all ORAS since that means it'd be ORAS vol 1 again.

BenLee really not taken

Hey everyone, Bhrjr here.
Here's the colored version of vol 61:

Last edited:

e9310103838

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
According to the past experience, the front cover of volume 62 is likely to be ORAS, and the back cover is XY (maybe Lysandre?). I'm curious how much XY new plot will have in volume 62.

And volume 61 cover is taken from this scene.

Since Yamamoto has drawn a Y's new coloring pic on Twitter, it may be used for the back cover.
Any info on the backcover of Volume 61?

Jesusjuice

The Volume 61 cover looks nice.

Is that Rose’s gigantimaxed Copperajah? I wonder if the two ‘heroes’ are the ones to trigger the Enteramax form.

Interesting to see how this plays out into the IOA & CT as well in the future

e9310103838

Sword asked Rose if he wanted to destroy Galar, but Rose said he just wanted to protect Galar of a thousand years later.

Rose who talking to them is a holographic projection. The real Rose is on the rooftop watching Sordward and Shielbert fight Eternatus.

Sordward and Shielbert beaten by Eternatus (They bled and nearly fell from the rooftop). Rose saved them and said he couldn't take it anymore (He thinks they're hiding the truth but chooses to ignore it) and decided to do it himself, then Gigantamax his Copperajah.

The group was trapped in the Energy Plant and couldn't get out, but then Oleana came to them for help. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.