• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
'ello, 'ello! It's time for Pokespe SWSH for February.
FpeX1L-acAIf12_.jpg

FpeX9_1aYAEGDCM.jpg

FpeYBqYaYAAtsrE.jpg

FpeYF-fakAAxuAu.jpg

FpdvotAacAEN7hl.jpg

Spectrier debuts! As do the two remaining Galarian Fossils.

Also, cover to volume 64.

9784091435859.jpg

Last edited:

e9310103838

Do you think that will be the last volume of the ORAS chapter, or will it continue to volume 65?

It is very likely that it will continue to volume 65 and then start Sun & Moon chapter in the second half.

I just noticed a spoiler:

This round seems to refer to Shieldmilia's past. She couldn't make friends because of her loud voice, and Soudo seems to be her first friend?

There is also some interaction between Hop and Shieldmilia in this round?

BTW, at the end of the page where Cara Liss appears, she said she didn't know why the sky suddenly became dark. And Soudo is helping Calyrex make the Reins of Unity.

Last edited:

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
Yeah, Kusaka does it again.

If the anime is doing one particular choice, Kusaka does the opposite to keep the series more interesting.

This time, he has Arctovish and Dracozolt featured rather than the anime-chosen Dracovish and Arctozolt. You know it's on purpose because Dracovish is pretty much the only fossil Galar Pokémon that people really remember now.

lolipiece

Staff member
But Kusaka gave Dracovish to Marvin awhile ago. The only real difference is that both Dracozolt and Arctovish actually show up in person.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
oh hadn't realized the ORAS volumes hadn't finished yet. Though speaking of, any big difference from chapter XY to volume XY?

lolipiece

Staff member
Other than an extra epilogue chapter, the edits don't change too much.

e9310103838

Just sorting out the current plot:

Soudo moves with Bede and Peonia, they are helping Calyrex find its steeds.

Marnie with Cara Liss together. They seem to have witnessed the darkening of the sky due to Eternatus.

Shieldmilia, Hop and Marvin stay at the dojo. Soudo's Urshifu with them together.

Jesusjuice

Just sorting out the current plot:

Soudo moves with Bede and Peonia, they are helping Calyrex find its steeds.

Marnie with Cara Liss together. They seem to have witnessed the darkening of the sky due to Eternatus.

Shieldmilia, Hop and Marvin stay at the dojo. Soudo's Urshifu with them together.

Are you gathering this from reading and translating the uploaded scans?

e9310103838

Are you gathering this from reading and translating the uploaded scans?
I read it via the full source posted by others. You can find some source in Pokespe reddit (The title Sword and Shield untranslated chapters).

But this month's source is not included, the person who posted it has deleted it.

Jesusjuice

I read it via the full source posted by others. You can find some source in Pokespe reddit (The title Sword and Shield untranslated chapters).

But this month's source is not included, the person who posted it has deleted it.
Thank you for mentioning this, i’ve been trying to see some of the previous chapters translated or not for months. Any reason why this month’s was deleted by chance?

e9310103838

Thank you for mentioning this, i’ve been trying to see some of the previous chapters translated or not for months. Any reason why this month’s was deleted by chance?
I don't know, the person posted it for a while but then deleted it, I just saw it. Maybe someone will post it later (untranslated source).

Status
Not open for further replies.