• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aqua deck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

usaru

wind lord
what do you think are the ideal/most needed cards in a yu-gi-oh water deck?

Last edited:
Legendary Ocean, or quite possibly Gravity Bind?, and Big Wave Small Wave

usaru

wind lord
This is my deck, can yoy tell me what to put in and take out.
neo aqua madoor,suijin,familiar-possessed-eria,2 island turtle,cure mermaid,
2 nightmare penguin,2 homunculus the alchemic being,2 fenrir,3 mother grizzlies,2 maiden of aquas,2 yomi ships,eria the water charmer,ocean dragon lord-neo-daedalus,gagagigo,amphibious bugroth mk-3,star boy,amphibian beast,penguin solder,tribe-infecting virus,serpentine princess,levia-dragon-daedalus,sea serpent warrior of darkness,B.E.S.crystal core,7 colored fish,

3 legenday oceans,2premature burial,2 level limit-area B,reload,monster reborn,pot of greed,tribute to the doomed,creature swap,salvage,mystical space typhoon,snatch steal,big wave small wave,

3 tornado walls,2 spell shield type-8,trap hole,call of the haunted,dust tornado,magic drain,torrential tribute,waboku,and hidden book of spells

so is this there any cards in this deck that needs to be taken out/ put in.

Get rid of Suijin and 1 Tornado Wall, you have to many, take out Amphibian Beast and put in Mobius

usaru

wind lord
Judai Yuki what do you mean when you say "Take it all out except the Grizzles." are you saying that i need to take out all of my monsters out of my deck and leave the mother grizzlies in ?

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
What Judai means is that you need HEAVY reworking of your creature base. Ie. the Mother Grizzlies are the only playable monster within those cards. It might help if you told his what he should put in instead, Judai. :/. If he's running wierd crap like Nightmare Penguin, he's not going to be able to innately know what to put in instead of said cards.

Also, usaru, next time you do something like this, it belongs in the Rate my Deck section. Most people do fixes there instead of just rates. It would also be better if you made it more organized that a gigantic string of words: people are more inclined to fix something that they can easily read.

I don't really know of any playable water monsters besides Mobius, and Grizzly.

-Judai

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
I don't really know of any playable water monsters besides Mobius, and Grizzly.

-Judai

Semi-playable? It seems to be a casual deck. :p. My information's likely outdated, but wasn't Abyss Warrior not too bad, as well as a Levia with ALO on the field? It's a shame that they restricted Gravity Bind and Level Limit Area-2 of all things: they probably could have made a water deck competetive. :X.

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
WHy does no one give Salvage any love...Salvage is teh best water support card..

As for monsters, Yomi Ship is waters DDWL, Poison Draw Frog = draw power, HYDROGEDDON...FENRIR...MObius is obv. good, Amphibious Bugroth MK3 for any deck running ALO, Abyss soldier used to be good...it lost power when it lost serpent, but its still OKAY..lots of useable cards...

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
WHy does no one give Salvage any love...Salvage is teh best water support card..
... Because my WATER card memory is blank >.> I used to run 2 of those in my ALO deck.

Fenrir and Poison Draw don't cut it IMO, but Hydrogeddon, Yomi Ship, Bugroth MK-3 do. I've never had a Soldier, so I wouldn't know >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.