• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aquablast's Shop (Sprites, Banners, and other stuff!)

Aquablast

Fake Administrator
Aquablast's Shop (Sprites)

Welcome to ye old Aquablast’s Shop, you can order a few things here.
aquaspritebannerm.png

Form
Recolor
Pokemon Base:
Pokemon Color:

Fusion
Pokemon Base:
Other Pokemon:

Trainer
Trainer Base:
Pokemon:

Hopefully you have a nice day at this shop and come back soon.​

Last edited:

Sarcastic Oshawott

Wow such forum
Pokemon (Images): Victini
Word Color (Any color): White
Background Color: Black
Choices
Yellow
Bright Green
Turquoise
Pink
Blue
Red
Dark Blue
Teal
Green
Violet
Dark Red
Dark Yellow
Gray-50%
Gray-25%
Black
White
Type of text: Victory!

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
Heh, your post count certainly increases when you post constantly on not 1, but 2 troll threads. So yeah, I need you to update my usercard to Coral Eye Trainer.

Mighty Arceus493

Relentless.
Well, the Fan Art request barely helps, so could you make a banner for me?

A Black and White checked banner with an animated sprite of Zekrom to the right of the banner but on the banner and all these Pokemon bunched up to the left (facing right) : Serperior in front of all the Pokemon, Unfezant behind and to the left of Serperior, Zebstrika behind and to the right of Serperior, Excadrill behind and to the right of Unfezant, Carracosta behind and to the left of Zebstrika and Hydreigon on the top, but make sure all the faces of these Pokemon are visible. Sorry if this is too much...

Also, can the banner be about 14 cm long and about as tall as up to Hydreigon's chest?

Thanks! Actually, Big thanks if you do this!