• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aquadon

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread should be in polls.

Can I be a mod.

I mean I minimod all the time.

Come on man.

Please.

Please.

Never, for minimods die in #spp-wifi

Brumrha

Banned
Hmmm... I'm starting to think that you're regretting your decision to resign from the Sppf Staff... but hell if I know what you're exactly thinking about, Josh...

Last edited:

Haruka

Banned
I don't know what this is about, but I am getting much enjoyment out of it and you all should know that.

Mewtwo152

Not dead yet.
Josh is as Josh does.
I still can't tell what he's thinking, which might be a good thing...

amount of people discussing what i am thinking is pretty legit

get out of my head pls

i am talking about Aquadon get some reading comprehension i mean it is is in the topic title ffs

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
only if you make it worth my while ;)

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Haruka, no one cares what you think. Go away.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
lmao .

Darato

(o,..,o)
We need to pick our staff members just like they do on TV.

We'll have a contest each year with 50 good choices for staff and slowly we'll vote them off.

L.F.D.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
We need to pick our staff members just like they do on TV.

We'll have a contest each year with 50 good choices for staff and slowly we'll vote them off.

L.F.D.

(y) Yes bro, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.