• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
I remember my uncle getting this for my cousin years ago. He thought that it was so bad, he didn't even finish the first level. Seriously, this is quite possibly the worst game I have ever seen. Have you played it? Discuss your experience here.
Oh and if there is already a thread for this horrendous game, can a mod please lock this?

Zibdas

not bad
A terrible game for a terrible superhero. How fitting.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
A terrible game for a terrible superhero. How fitting.
The fact that DC Comics even approved of this game proves that they hate Aquaman.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
A terrible post from a terrible poster. How fitting.

I don't think this was needed. I mean, Aquaman isn't exactly on the top list of super heroes or something.

GreatGonzales

The Master
Er- hem.

Aquaman sucks.

What system(s) was it for?

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
I don't think this was needed.

It really is quite ironic, coming from him.

On topic: All I really know is that this game apparently inspired the Golden Mullet award on X-Play back in the early 00's.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
oh hey let's all dump on aquaman because that's what all the cool kids do and we have never read any comic or cartoon other than superfriends that features aquaman yayyyyyyyyy

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
oh hey let's all dump on aquaman because that's what all the cool kids do and we have never read any comic or cartoon other than superfriends that features aquaman yayyyyyyyyy

Aquaman is really a lame character outside of the comics in general. He was okay in Justice League and JLU, but the whole "I cut off my hand to save my son" schtick came off as a tragic backstory just so he could have a tragic backstory.

And he was cool in Brave and the Bold, but who the hell wasn't cool in Brave and the Bold?

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Edit: Good thing I didn't post this video myself. People can say what they like, I really enjoy JonTron.
Same but I wish he didn't use such harsh language constantly along with his and EgoRaptor's endless bickering on some of Nintendo's recent instalments in their New Super Mario Bros. Wii let's play.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Same but I wish he didn't use such harsh language constantly along with his and EgoRaptor's endless bickering on some of Nintendo's recent instalments in their New Super Mario Bros. Wii let's play.

Funny part is I had their new NSMB Wii video playing in my other tab right as I read this. I'm fine with the harsh language, he does it in a funny enough way. As for the Game Grumps NSMB Wii videos, I kind of agree with what they're saying but not all of it. They also tend to repeat their complaints/points but I'm fine with it.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
On topic: All I really know is that this game apparently inspired the Golden Mullet award on X-Play back in the early 00's.
Off topic: Here is why I don't respect the Golden Mullet awards anymore.

On topic: Yeah, from what I have seen of footage in this game, the fighting is slow and lacks innovation, and when he summons his "minions of the deep", one dolphin shows up.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
A terrible post from a terrible poster. How fitting.

._.

What hell! I didn't write that, I need to get to bottom to who wrote that because I sure as hell didn't.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Must have been a ghost.

Turns out it was my cousin messing about on my computer and one of the tab had this forum open.

Oh well that will teach me to leave my computer unguarded.