• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~Aqua's Sprite Thread~*~

Testing, that's all

• test 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • test 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
THe dithering is for the scaley look. xD and yeah, I agree with you. I was going for a leech first, then I thought, is that a body type? No.
So I tried to make it mor snake-like. I guess it didn't work, eh?
Oh, and hyper stan, there's a total of 17 spikes, more than Qwilfish's. :)
Just so you know. Oh, and that's not to include the ones you can't see from this perspective.

Aquakip

Mud in my veins

Well, I wanted to try something new.
If you visited DA recently, specifically Kyledove's gallery, than you may have noticed he was doing pokemon cards like so ^^
Well, I wanted to do one too. He's doing them for a game called Pokemon Oddessy TCG. I'm thinking about submiting this to the person in charge, well if you guys think it's good enough. :)

LoneStarAkira

+1 cookie for troll

Well, I wanted to try something new.
If you visited DA recently, specifically Kyledove's gallery, than you may have noticed he was doing pokemon cards like so ^^
Well, I wanted to do one too. He's doing them for a game called Pokemon Oddessy TCG. I'm thinking about submiting this to the person in charge, well if you guys think it's good enough. :)

o: I really like this! Everything seems fine about it. The shading's all in the fight place, and the colours were chosen well.
I think the area around the mouth seems a little crooked, but it doesn't ruin the quality of the pic. o3o I love it. <33

Aquakip

Mud in my veins

Thanks. :)
Now how about this one people?
It's an Aipom, done by Kouki Saitou.
I worked on it for an hour or so, trying to get the proportions right. It was hard to make it look like the card, but I think I succeeded!

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Lookie at de Ivysaur! It's super cute! And amazing!

0_o My sister has that aipom card... anyway... The only problem I can see is the mouth is hard to see. and the arm seems to connect funny, like a stick, rather than an appendadge.

See Ya LAter!

Aquakip

Mud in my veins

Well thanks for all the comments people.
(note sarcasm.)
I made something new. It's an avatar for SS. So credit me if you use it at all...if you want to that is. Who would?

Well thanks for all the comments people.
(note sarcasm.)
I made something new. It's an avatar for SS. So credit me if you use it at all...if you want to that is. Who would?

Who would? I think I would! I am defenatly using that on my forums. It looks amazing! The only thing that I would do is center Lugia and use the same dark shadow on the top and bottom. I think it would just look better but it looks great the way it is now.

Your card sprites look good too!

Aquakip

Mud in my veins

Thanks TDM.
Why no one's commenting, I don't know.
But here's another avatar. I'm taking a break on the Ho-Oh one because I wanted an avatr that matched my sig.
please c+c

Starrmyt

still loves gen II
Whoah. Nice.
I'm not skilled in Pixel Art, but I'm sure that this is to commemorate you (maybe) going to see the premiere? HAha.

Great job on this, and the lugia one. When you finish the Ho-oh I'll most likely use it, as the Lugia one was awesome.

Looks great. The only thing is that the right eye is different than the left. I believe that it is too wide and too tall. Condidering that it is farther away it should apear smaller and further away.

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
Yeah, I'll change it.
Evan, you're right. This is for the upcoming movie, so is the sig. :)
I'm making a large Pixelated thing of Iron man now. But of course your sprites come first. :)
Here's the knew HG avatar I made with the SS one next to it:

c+c please

Magician_Ruwla

Awesome sprites! o.o

Anyways I noticed something on Buizel:

buizel.gif

You forgot the spots on his back.

dpmba418.png
dpfba418.png

Male - Female

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
I've been told...seven times. I just never got around to fixing it. :) But thanks for reminding me.

Starrmyt

still loves gen II
What I find funny is that even though my soul lies with Silver, I am a fan of Ho-oh. So the Ho-oh one is now my avatar on the Emort Forums. Huzzah! Also, your Buizel doesn't have the spots on its back XD

I just realized that you finally realized what the superior pokemon type was. Good job. xD

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
I wish more people would comment on it.
If it's because of my stupid rule, then I'll eliminate that. I just want people to comment on them now.
So can more people please comment?
I REALLY want to know how my stuff is.
robertdowneyjrpixelart.png

Well here's something I've been working on for almost 2 months now. I've been trying to make the shading as realistic as possible. And in case you didn't notice, it's a PixelOver. :) Of my absolute favorite actor, Robert Downey jr.
c+c please.

Alder

Come at me bro
HOLY CRAP.

This is epic. Proportions are go, shading is go, color scheme is go...I have no crit.

Well...maybe a little.

On (our) left side of his nose there's a straight diagonal shading...it looks a bit unnatural, though honestly I've never looked at teh shading of my own nose. Rounding i tout just a little might help.

Epic win, my friend. Epic win.

Alder

Come at me bro
HOLY CRAP.

This is epic. Proportions are go, shading is go, color scheme is go...I have no crit.

Well...maybe a little.

On (our) left side of his nose there's a straight diagonal shading...it looks a bit unnatural, though honestly I've never looked at teh shading of my own nose. Rounding i tout just a little might help.

Epic win, my friend. Epic win.