• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aradis Chronicles: Quest for the Sacred Gems [Discussion Thread, Rated PG-13]

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Well, I can see Yuri just casting Magic on Leo's shoulders, well, be on his Shoulders almost the entire RP.

He is old, so walking long distances might not be good for him (Unlike Kareena, who can practically fly)

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
As for Feli, I'm not sure if she's Sanguine or Choleric or both. XD

I swear, Feli is definitely nice, but...yeah, you know that she's bi and may go Les Yay. XD Just don't think of her as primarily a criminal in your mind after you find out her identity and you'll definitely get along with her. XD

BTW, I made some corrections to Feli's real name. Her real surname is actually spelled with a "k" and not a "c", according to more sites I researched on. I just read one faulty name site, that's why. XD Of course, her entire name has references to "luck". XD It's now "Łukaszewicz" and not "Łucaszewicz". XD Yeah, I was misinformed. XD (SenorLaughsALot, take note of this and edit accordingly.) XD

As for teams...she may go either way. XD Cynthia has to be with her so she could be outed. XD

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

Kareena... can't fly. She's only a Half-Gaian. And a mostly human one, at that.

Also, is it weird that I immediately thought of Fransizka Von Karma upon reading Sulzbach's History? =p

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Heh, Feli can definitely run very fast, considering the Lightning Gaian in her. XD Plus...just something strange about her, she definitely has a howl to her laughter. XD

Wait...do we have a Three Faces of Eve and a Three Faces of Adam? XD Who's who? XD

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
Three Faces of Eve :
Wife - Not sure
Seductress - Feli
Child - Kareena

Three Faces of Adam :
Hunter - Enma?
Lord - Richter
Prophet - Yuri

And what do you guys think about Character Alignment and where the characters belong?

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Well, Cynthia is obviously Lawful something, as well as Richter perhaps. XD Feli is either Neutral something or Chaotic something. XD Kareena seems like a Neutral something. XD

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Richter is Lawful Good, easily. Harvey would probably also be Lawful Good, if only because he doesn't like the idea of getting punished for breaking the law.

Flame Mistress

Kareena is definitely a Neutral something, though she tries to be Lawful so that 1) her father's reputation doesn't get tarnished and 2) she doesn't get arrested.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Well, Feli has shown herself to be pretty unlawful, but I don't know if she falls under Neutral or Chaotic, and Good or Neutral...the one thing I know is that she's definitely not Evil! XD

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Well, what I definitely know is that Feli and Cynthia definitely do not share the same alignment, considering how they clash. XD

Liltwick

Alright then. Here's some questions I have for you guys!

Who would voice your character/ who would they sound like, and what would be their Leitmotif?

I think Yuri would be Neutral Good...

Well for my question, if I decide to unseal Yuri at one point or not, Yuri would have this voice (Just listen to Gig). If not... I don't know a good little kid voice to fit him.

Well, for the Leitmotif, I would have to say Perfect Trap

Flame Mistress

Is it weird that I immediately thought of Yuri Lowenthal voicing Yuri? =p

As for Kareena's leitmotif, it needs to be something cheerful, upbeat, and slightly sparkly all at once. *goes leitmotif hunting*

EDIT: Okay, so this was the first thing that came into mind (ignore Mr. Pumpkin Head there) but then I heard this. So that it is.
Now that I look back at it, the first one doesn't really suit Kareena that much at all. =/ Give it a listen anyway, though.
EDIT: WAIT WAIT NO, this is great as well. Ahhhhh can't decide ;A;

Last edited:

Liltwick

GO with Trucy's theme, it fits the best. That and Coconut Mall is my all time hated Mario Kart Course

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
For Kareena I thought about Iris' Champion Theme because of your avatar, I think it sorta fits,but I agree with Trucy's theme out of the three.

And I think Yuri's leitmotif is great.

For Enma I have some ideas, and considering the influence I had when I made him, I went with Naruto. x]
I was thinking the theme of the person he was partly based on, or this one.
I don't have one for Cynthia yet, might come up with one later.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
You may now rejoice! Mon has posted! xD

I have no idea what his or Lirea's lietmotiff would be. :/ Leo's would be something cheerful and upbeat (One song that fits is Smile Smile Smile from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. xD), while Lirea's would be something dramatic and action-y.