• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aradis Chronicles: Quest for the Sacred Gems [Discussion Thread, Rated PG-13]

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Heh, there's a corresponding meaning to the planet in each sign. XD Just google it. XD It shows her sun sign and moon sign too, just look for where the crescent (moon) symbol is and where the circle with a dot (sun) symbol is. XD

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
How do you guys think the groupings will go? There should be two groups of 6-man squads, the leaders being Richter and Harvey.

Richter

Harvey

Lemme know what you guys think and where you guys would want your characters to go. (I'll just keep track here)

Last edited:

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
I think you're getting a little ahead of yourself. We can think about who is going where when the time comes. Besides, it's ultimately the choice of each person to decide who goes where.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt is definetly going with Harvey. Again, he hates half-breeds, so even if he went with Richtor, he wouldn't be able to stand taking the orders from him.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Feli's going with Richter. XD I want to portray her as kinda foolish and surrounding herself with authorities? That's tempting fate. XD

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
That's what I thought for both of you guys x]. But we're going to dismiss the whole group thing for now.
It's better to wait until we get there.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Me neither, really. I think Kareena would get on Richter's nerves a bit, though.

Probably not. And even then, he'd consider her safety more important than his opinion of her. If anyone would get on his nerves, it's Felicity or Halt. He hates criminals.

Flame Mistress

Probably not. And even then, he'd consider her safety more important than his opinion of her. If anyone would get on his nerves, it's Felicity or Halt. He hates criminals.

Richter can be a father figure for Kareena, then, right? It'd be interesting to see Kareena and Halt in the same team, though. Halt probably won't realize that Kareena is a Half-Gaian unless she ever takes off her hat, though.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Yeah, October-December is like the busy time for people.

It's not so much that is it is people waiting on other people. Take my advice, don't wait on anyone to post after three days of waiting unless it's pretty crucial (as in you're fighting them, which obviously isn't happening in this case, but in that event, VM them).

Breaking away from someone is not that hard to do it either. If you're engaged in a conversation with a person who isn't replying, have something suddenly distract your character or simply just pretend the conversation ended and move along with the rest of the story. If that person comes back, they can always catch up later, but waiting and waiting around for someone to post when it's clear they're not posting is a bad idea, because people wait on you too.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
It's not so much that is it is people waiting on other people. Take my advice, don't wait on anyone to post after three days of waiting unless it's pretty crucial (as in you're fighting them, which obviously isn't happening in this case, but in that event, VM them).

Breaking away from someone is not that hard to do it either. If you're engaged in a conversation with a person who isn't replying, have something suddenly distract your character or simply just pretend the conversation ended and move along with the rest of the story. If that person comes back, they can always catch up later, but waiting and waiting around for someone to post when it's clear they're not posting is a bad idea, because people wait on you too.

I actually agree. I can't tell you how many RP's I've been in that died because everyone's waiting for a key person to post (Sometimes that Key person being me), and nobody wants to move. >_>

---

I'm just gonna wait until we move along before posting. I don't have much to do besides the obvious. :/ (Read: Restate what's been said, then get on the ship, which you already know is going to happen.)

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
This is why I always like to get active people in my RPGs. I'm going to wait for Mon's post before I get a post for Yuri.

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
I'm just gonna wait until we move along before posting. I don't have much to do besides the obvious. :/ (Read: Restate what's been said, then get on the ship, which you already know is going to happen.)

That's what I was thinking, and I'm not sure if I should post. I don't think I have much to add yet.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
If you guys won't post, I'll just bunny the entire group and move ahead. If that's just what you want me to do, I'm fine with that. Either post or tell me I should just move ahead.