• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aradis Chronicles: Quest for the Sacred Gems [Discussion Thread, Rated PG-13]

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I think we should move ahead. We're alll suffering from

"I'm waiting for that person to post" Syndrome

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Move ahead would be best, as with. The material we have, we can't make good posts

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Actually that was unintentional that I used the first and last name of two of the most famous U.S. presidents, so that's amusing.

How about Herbert Nixon? Or Theodore Jefferson? Or Andrew Reagan? I could do this all day.

*ahem* Anyway, since were all still grouped together, I feel like I probably shouldn't wait for everyone to post before moving on. I mean, I think I'm still waiting on probably about 5-7 more people right now.

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
I think the posts are pretty much gonna be the same. Moving on would make sense.
Also, I thought the same thing about Abraham Washington XD

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
I'm hoping people are still interested in this RP. Especially Billy himself, since a lot is riding on finding out what the Sacred Gem actually does, how its role is incorporated into the storyline, and I feel doing anything with it without his okay on it may break and ruin any kind of interesting plan he had for it. It does sound like he has something interesting in store for when people actually come across it, but it's just getting to this point that seems to be a struggle.

I think we need a means to get people split up, at least for a little bit. Having an entire group of people travel together tends to really bog things down. Either that, or we need to have this game-changing event happen right now, as in making this event take place in the next post (I can understand if finding the Sacred Gem in the tundra was meant to be a challenge, but I don't think stalling any longer to hit a vital turning point is going to help). Things are slowing down too much and I'm already seeing people that were in this RP and claimed they would post soon are now signing up for other RPs. That's a surefire signal that lack of free time isn't the issue here, the fact they've lost interest is.

Anyway, I think we need to ultimately decide what we want to do and what happens. As much as I'd like Hawke to actually find the Sacred Gem and discover something cool or fascinating about it, I don't want to ruin Billy's plans. However, that kind of puts me in limbo at the moment, since while I can have Hawke adventuring through the tundra, it's meaningless if I can't ever make anything come out of it with regards to the Gem. And for him to never find it and then just go home empty-handed pretty much ends his story.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
I'm REALLY sorry about not posting. I've been procratinating alot, and have had a bit of writer's block. I still have interest in this, and am going to move it forward today (for real, this time). I am actually pretty stoked for when the team actually gets to the Sacred Gem, as I have some good stuff planned for that.

As for Hawke, I certainly don't want Hawke to just accomplish nothing and leave with nothing to do and nowhere to go. I'll PM you and see what we can work out for him, since I plan on the team finding the gem.

EDIT: Erm...scratch that, make that tomorrow. Turns out I didn't have any time today. Drat.

Last edited:

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
I hope everyone hasn't given up on this RP. I admit that I made a mistake when I didn't update in about a week, but that was a one time thing. I am fully committed to this RP, so long as you guys are too.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
I hope everyone hasn't given up on this RP. I admit that I made a mistake when I didn't update in about a week, but that was a one time thing. I am fully committed to this RP, so long as you guys are too.

I'm still in it, but I think if I keep posting at my current rate, I'm going to overtake everyone else pretty quickly. I don't know what's holding up other people, but then again, it is finals week after all.