• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***Aragornbird's Art Gallery***

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
I don't see the thumbnail either, but I'm going to assume it's refering to your Ho-oh painting, because I need an excuse to congratulate you on how fantastic it is.

It's absolutely amazing. If only Sacred fire looked that good in game.

BlackShadowRose

The Lost one.
Over all I have always like your work. Really love the Gen V Pokemon so far.
Also I think your realistic Mijumaru looks better then the Poke version.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Well, looks like I'm back.

I haven't been drawing much earlier this year, but lately I've been a lot more productive. Here's an example:

chandelures.jpg

;144;

Cabriola

Longtime Fan
Fantastic! I love how you've changed the colour of the Chandelure's flame so seamlessly. Nothing I can see that's off, really professional work! =) The Zekrom on your site is my favourite so far (from what I've looked at, anyways).

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
^ theres a couple of pixels that have escaped the confines of the outlines, but other than that - great poses, colouring, and the fire effect is amazingly well done =]