• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***Aragornbird's Art Gallery***

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Welcome to my Art Gallery!

Hello everyone! I have been drawing ever since I was a little child and have learned to improve my techniques year after year. I currently do digital art using Adobe Photoshop and a Cintiq 21UX and work as a graphic artist/web designer/illustrator for various companies and clients. Please enjoy my works below.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Pokémon Factory

Pokémon Factory is my massive art project where my goal is to draw every Pokémon created. It started back in 2005 and so far I've drawn 300+ Pokémon. I've taken long breaks in the project over the years, but I'm determined to see it through to the end (including Gen 5 Pokémon!).

These pictures aren't just for show. You are allowed to use them in your avatars, sigs, backgrounds, videos, forum, website, etc. Just give credit PLEASE!

Examples
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

You can find a complete list of all the Pokémon done by clicking HERE!

General Pokémon Art

Please click on the thumbnails below to view the full image.

Other Art

This section is for my art that doesn't involve Pokémon. Please click on the thumbnails to view the larger image.

Speed Painting Videos

Want to see how I do my artwork? Watch my speed painting videos below! If you have a Youtube account, you can subscribe to my channel to get updated on new artwork.
CLICK HERE!

;144;

Last edited:

Riversong

Buggy down.
Wow you have a Cintiq 21UX? I'm jealous!

Your art is really good and i've seen a lot of it. It takes a lot of patience to draw all of the pokemon, that's for sure. I love seeing speedpaints too; i'll subscribe on youtube and look forward to seeing more videos.

For your non-pokemon works, my favorite would have to be Smaug. I've never read The Hobbit, but that scene looks pretty cool. So, keep up the great work!

noobiess

6 different pokemon
I always have loved your work...
Especially your speed paintings. The only thing that I don't get is that you don't show the whole process, you do some basic shadings, and on the final product you see a totally diffrent kind of shading (more smooth).

And I didn't know you made those pokemon on arkeis. I always wondered who made them.

m!ss p!nk

Puss wuss >3
Cool, I always liked your artwork :3
my fav was alwAys flaaffy and mona
Hey, maybe you could drAw a digimon one day :)

m!ss p!nk

Puss wuss >3
Cool, I always liked your artwork :3
my fav was alwAys flaaffy and mona
Hey, maybe you could drAw a digimon one day :)

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)

Wow, I haven't updated this in a while. Anyways, I finished some Black/White Pokemon for Pokemon Factory.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Also, I decided to try some realistic Pokemon:

Realistic Mijumaru
realmijumaru.jpg

;144;

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Wow, those are really good! Keep up the good work!

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
I love the Spring Deer and Vicinti Art! But don't forget the other seasons of the deer ;)

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)

Wow, I haven't updated this in months. I guess I got sidetracked by B/W.
Anyways, here's a couple things I've worked on in the past month or so.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Pokemon

The next one is really big because it is meant to be used as a wallpaper. It's also a find-and-seek game:

Haunted Mansion

Can you find every Ghost type within this image?

I hope to update this more frequently in the future. I've already got quite a few things I'm working on.

OH, and did I mention my birthday is TOMORROW? :p

;144;

Last edited:

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Happy Birthday for tomorrow then =D

I have to say that i love your art style, the fact that you can mix both cartoon and realism into your gallery is very good. *huggles Mijumaru* I did notice, however, that the lines on Charizard need cleaning up, some of the colour exceeded the boundaries, but other than i have no qualms.

I love your website, but unfortunatly whenever i click on pokemon from the drop down menus. nothing happens for me =[

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Happy Birthday! :D:D:D Your Art is still A-MA-ZING

I see no need for improvment, but I suck at crits, so you may never know :p

*Waits for Zeburaika art to come*

Northern Light: :O YYYEEESSSS!!!!!!!!! I'm not the only one!! The Animation Sprites Pge doesn't work for me. I choose a Pokemon, It's opens a new window, then closes right after, I click it again, and nothing happens

EzzPeon

just a passerby
Wow, I really love the haunted mansion. It is SO my background now ;)
really great artwork!

*( waiting for a erufuun drawing )* :3

oh, and maybe you can make another find and seek game?

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Oh wow! Ur works are all REALLY amazing! I love them!

EzzPeon

just a passerby
Yay =D New art!

It is so cute, all those pokémon standing in a circle around the christmas tree.
Love it <3

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)

Whoops, time to update this thread. This is one of my latest works.
Click on the thumbnail to view!

;144;

Um, what thumbnail?? xD

Ah so YOU'RE that awesome digital painter I've seen on DA. Lemme just tell you, you handle colors masterfully, and your compositions are just wow. Everything's always so lively in your work. I like that water starter otter thing, whatever it's called, I can tell it's wet, and I can feel it floating on the water xD It's just great :)