• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aragornbird's Gallery - Pokemon art and More!

Arbok

aka Arbok
I don't know or I'm able to do this...

But hey, your site shows Electivire and Gastrodon, you posted it at 6/14/07 and you still didn't updated.

He made Gastrodon and Electivire, check his site..

Awesome again, Aragornbird!

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
wow man that Electivre is sweet

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
HEY GUYS! I'm back! Whoo!

And I did a ton of new Pokemon drawings during the summer when I was gone. I can't post them all here, but they're on my site of course. Here's a couple:

cresselia.png

Cresselia

heatran.png

Heatran

riolu.png

Riolu

dialga.png

Dialga

shaymin.png

Shaymin

_Aerodactyl_

Skilled Trainer
Wow! Aragorn nice! I remember you form Nsider :eek: Now you made a website?! Awesome! Nice work!

Have you done a Honchkrow yet?

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Cresselia and Riolu are so cute :p

The only thing I don't like out of the ones you posted is that Shaymin's bush-thing doesn't look much like leaves. It still looks great, though.

latiaswindblast

Wow,Giratina looks great!
I wish you did Arceus...

Spuddies25

Im new here and a member of your site and am a fan of all of your drawings!
Meesa Buizel.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
I am a lover of art and Ive seen your website before and your drawings impress me.
You really are a great artist!

Last edited:

Rave

Banned
toxicroak.png

Toxicroak

I'm really liking how you design the pokemon, as well as giving them very nice colors.

The shading and lighting is nicely well done. =]

Alzi

Toon link
toxicroak.png

Toxicroak

Man i haven't seen you in a long time!

i thought you left serebii but your still up and running and your art looks even better.

The shading is nice on it and it actually looks better then the actual pokemon art. Do you mind if one day i put your drawing of breloom in my sig? I'll credit you ofcourse.