• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***Aragornbird's Pixel Palace***

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)

Welcome to my Sprite Gallery!
Hello everyone! I have been doing some spriting and pixel art over the years and this gallery will display some of my works. Sometimes, I allow people to use these sprites in their avatars, sigs, ROM hacks, etc. All you have to do is ask!

Note that while I do take ideas and requests for sprites, I cannot guarantee that I will actually do them. However, if I do choose to take your request, you will be notified when it is done!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Pokémon Fusions
All of the sprites below have been made from other Pokemon sprites and then recolored/changed to become something new.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Click HERE to see more!

Scratch Sprites
All of the sprites below have been made completely from scratch.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Click HERE to see more!

Other Sprites
This section is for sprites/pixel art that may or may not involve Pokémon games, but don't fit into any of the categories above. Some of them may be animated.

picture.php
picture.php
S23-4.gif
S23-5.gif

picture.php

;144;

Last edited:

DarkShadowFlygon

Beginning Boot
thanks for making my sprites look really bad >:O
I honestly like your fusions a lot better than your scratches, especially your fusion for aquablades contest, and, given a recolour, could quite easily pass off as a bastiodon evo.
Also, offtopic but your lucaro and zoroark nakes me think "vincent van who?" whenever I look at it, awesome work:p
offtopic again, good work with hard gold!

ReaperNeku

The One and Only
Yeah, I've seen your sprites on youtube before, at first I said " These aren't pokemon..." but then I looked closer...Woah! Those are nice! Nicely designed sprites.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
wow I had no clue that you also had an account on serebiiforums! :)

I'm familiar with your art work with photoshop, but I actually never have seen alot of sprites from you. I like the ones I can see, but I can't see most of your sprites...
Have they become invalid, or is there just soemthing wrong with my computer?

Withooasaurus

Dinosaur man.
These, by far, are some of the best sprites on these forums.
I tip my hat to you sir.
The fusions, I can barely tell which Pokemon you used.
I love the Triceratops thing.
As been said, it could be used as a Bastiodon evo.

ShinySandshrew

†God Follower†
These, sir, are awesome. I think that you have some real talent! The only thing that I have to say that is negative is that on your cobra-dude, his hood looks a little off. I think it would look better if the hood blended with the shoulders instead of being behind them.

Spaceon

Wow! You are great! But your fusions are a little to big to be realistic, but that doesn't really matter, they are still good!

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Thanks for the comments, everyone!

Did another Sprite.

picture.php

A fusion of Furret, Linoone, Typhlosion, Skuntank, and Flareon.

;144;

Last edited:

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
I'd like to use a lot of those Pokémon fusion and Scratch sprites for a Pokédex project.
Thanks, I'll give you credit.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
I did something new. It's not a sprite, but it is pixel art so I guess it belongs here. Check it out:

magelec.png

;144;

ReaperNeku

The One and Only
woah, nice fire and lightning effects

I'm guessing they're having a showdown with Thunder Punch and Fire Punch?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
My entry for Smogon's 11th Create-A-Pokemon Project just won the sprite poll:

cap11.png

Voodoom

More info on Voodoom HERE

;144;

noobiess

6 different pokemon
I really like them Aragonbird. That's why I also voted for you :)
You really had the best shiny forms and the cleanest sprite.
Congrats with the victory

The magmortar and electivire look awesome, the style is really unique. I really like it.
The only thing that bothers me a little bit is the mouth of electivire, I just odn't seem right somehow.

Last edited:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)

Wow, haven't updated this in a while. Okay, I recently won 1st Place in the Spriter of the Year Tournament!

iaza12542893265300.gif

Here are some of my entries:

Round 7

smeargle.gif

Round 6

vulturev.png

Round 5

luckyt.gif

Round 4

milofeebas.png

Rex exploder

^It makes me look like craaaap
Those are all nicely done i can even see your growth since the Electivire/Magmortar showsown. Oh go i don0t have any criticism they are all great ;_;

Alliance

Re-Arrival
I just got blown over
I was looking at your splices, and this.... 3 headed dragon leaps out at me! Man, that is SOOOO awesome! Damn, I wish I was nearly as good as you....
Loving the scratches. AMAZING!
lol rainbow Vulpix
I LOVE IT ALL!!!!!!!! *respectrespectrespect* ♥