• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ara's Cavern of Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

KYOGRE-D

I've RNGed a Shiny Flawless Rotom for you. Ready to trade whenever.

Chayra

Claws of Fury
I've RNGed a Shiny Flawless Rotom for you. Ready to trade whenever.

Awesome. I'm still waiting for a cloner to get on and get back to me <.< slackers - can you cloneback or?

KYOGRE-D

Hmm yeah I can ^^

KYOGRE-D

Thanks for the trade!

Chayra

Claws of Fury

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
Hi Aranox! Awesome shop! I'm interested in your Raikou event

OT: GAMESTP (Event) (01031)
Nature: Rash
Ability: Pressure
IV's: Flawless
EV's: None (UT)
Moves: Zap Cannon, Aura Sphere, Extremespeed, Weather Ball

For that I can offer an UT(although cured of PKRS) female DW flawless shiny Vulpix
OT: Alex
Nature:Timid
Ability: Drought
EV's: none
Moves: Will-O-Wisp, Protect, Hypnosis, Ember

I also saw you have a flawless shiny DW Eevee already, but here's a male UT one that I have if you're interested in another
OT: Wynne
Nature: Modest
Ability:Anticipation
IV's:Flawless
EV's:none

Hope we can come to a good deal!

Chayra

Claws of Fury
Hi Aranox! Awesome shop! I'm interested in your Raikou event

OT: GAMESTP (Event) (01031)
Nature: Rash
Ability: Pressure
EV's: None (UT)
Moves: Zap Cannon, Aura Sphere, Extremespeed, Weather Ball

For that I can offer an UT(although cured of PKRS) female DW flawless shiny Vulpix
OT: Alex
Nature:Timid
Ability: Drought
EV's: none
Moves: Will-O-Wisp, Protect, Hypnosis, Ember

I also saw you have a flawless shiny DW Eevee already, but here's a male UT one that I have if you're interested in another
OT: Wynne
Nature: Modest
Ability:Anticipation
IV's:Flawless
EV's:none

Hope we can come to a good deal!

I'll take the Vulpix :)

Chayra

Claws of Fury
Could anyone that has a pending trade with me please VM/PM/Reply to the shop with an ETA on when you're able to trade? Everything's cloned and ready to go!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Could anyone that has a pending trade with me please VM/PM/Reply to the shop with an ETA on when you're able to trade? Everything's cloned and ready to go!

hey i still need to get your clones for you events so ill have them cloned for you soon sorry for the delay ill have them ready soon as i can get to them...

Chayra

Claws of Fury
hey i still need to get your clones for you events so ill have them cloned for you soon sorry for the delay ill have them ready soon as i can get to them...

No problem ^^ no rush :p you're donating so you decide/work out when is best for you :D

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
Are you interested in a SF GAMESTP Suicune?(You have the Raikou/Entei, just not Suicune)

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
I'm interested in SF Growlithe or SF Koffing.

Chayra

Claws of Fury
I'm interested in SF Growlithe or SF Koffing.

Sure can do, I'll get it cloned and get back to you ;p no clonebacks this time xD
Which of the 2 do you want? :p

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
Hmm.. wait!
I looked on page 3 and someone offered you a SF DWF Vulpix... can i get that instead? :p

Chayra

Claws of Fury
Hmm.. wait!
I looked on page 3 and someone offered you a SF DWF Vulpix... can i get that instead? :p

Sure :) when I finish that trade and get it cloned that is ;p

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
Yeah. PM/VM me when you have it then have gotten it cloned.. :)

Chayra

Claws of Fury
Yeah. PM/VM me when you have it then have gotten it cloned.. :)

Will do! Going to update with new Pokemon later when the other trades are finished. Should have ~12 new coming :)

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
Awesome! Btw are you interested in a SNF Eppie Mew?

Status
Not open for further replies.