• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arcana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
yDgKB9v.png

Welcome to Arcana, an organization that holds countless secrets, ancient mysteries, and vast knowledge which we strive to protect and expand. Arcana will stop at nothing to bring upon a better world, a world where tyranny and corruption cease to exist, a world that will revolve around coexistence. Join Arcana, and help us defend what we stand for.

ATunUU7.png

I | No trolling, flaming, spamming, etc.
II | Follow all SPPF Rules.
III | Respect all Members of Arcana. If you have any problem with any Member, talk to a Leader.
IV | You must be a member of the forums for at least one week or be reffered by a Member of Arcana to join.
V | Inactive Members will drop a Rank for every month they are inactive. Dropping from the lowest Rank will cause you to be removed from Arcana for an indefinite amount of time.

AhlLod2.png

Wr4Wtje.png

New Members will be placed here by default. They can recieve a Test Battle to be ranked from Ranks I to VII and/or cash in certain accomplishments for points. More information below.

-ClayFighter | 200
-Minedreigon | 200
-Clone™ | 200
-Wego | 300
-MMS | 1050
-Turpoo | 200
-Cloystoys | 200

EWOYbKX.png

I - 100

HgbSQ21.png

II - 200

7pnWJBR.png

III - 300

3cROyhC.png

IV - 400

1c8TdVI.png

V - 500

l87qlsP.png

VI - 600

4gSRC5w.png

VII - 700

nLWgbZV.png

VIII - 800

XYuIGoT.png

IX - 900

yjYCREs.png

X - 1000

2VHOTvJ.png

XI - 1200

JcLPq5s.png

XII - 1400

QxNE5p8.png

XIII - 1600

93qHvSi.png

XIV - 1800

vqEyPED.png

XV - 2000

lEZtNiu.png

XVI - 2200

4F0z4Ca.png

XVII - 2400

wurfFvn.png

XVIII - 2600

WpTp8C6.png

XIX - 2800

3233Cyh.png

XX - 3000

V8OAJcn.png

XXI
Leaders of Arcana, those who have proven their worth and can now assist in the decisionmaking of Arcana's affairs.

-xDIRCIOx

~ ~ ~

Lose a battle :10

Win a battle :30

Participate in a Tournament :20

Win a Tournament Battle :50

Win a Tournament :100 (2nd Place: 80 | 3rd Place 60)

Create a Tournament : 100

Cash in your League Badges: 10 per Badge (League must be currently open)

Earn a League Badge : 10

Get a KO in PASBL: 10

Win a PASBL Match: 50

Cash in your current KOs and Wins in PASBL: 10 and 20 respectively.

Remember to count your own points as this makes points easier to keep track of. In case your points are miscounted, your count will be used as reference. Be advised that members caught cheating will be fined with the amount of points they attempt to cheat.

I reserve the right to give and remove points as I wish. In other words, prepare to receive tons of points.

Testers:
xDIRCIOx
MMS (PS)
Wego (Wi-Fi)

Signing Up:
HTML:
[B][U]Sign Up Form[/U][/B]:
[B]Username[/B]:
[B]PS/PO/PB Name[/B]:
[B]IGN/Friend Code[/B]:
[B]Reason for Joining[/B]:
[B]Referrals[/B]:

Battle Form:
Simply posts the words "Battle Form" somewhere in your post for every battle you are posting. Make sure to include your opponent(s), scores, and a replay if you wish. Alternatively, you can use the following form to make things easier.

HTML:
[B][U]Battle Form:[/U][/B]
[B]Opponent(s)[/B]:
[B]Score[/B]:

Credits:
xDIRCIOx for Banners
Astral Shadow for Userbars​

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
fLOQoq7.png

This is the area reserved for those who play competitively. Whether it's Pokemon Showdown, Pokemon Online, or, dare I say, PokeBattle, this area is reserved for corresponding affairs, ranging from our War Team to Guild Tournaments.

QPWKgxt.png

Arcana's War Team, a coalition of brave veterans and young recruits who's goal is to protect Arcana from outside threats.

V28Nr0G.png

Don't feel like ranking up to get that nice Arceus Userbar? Members of the War Team can use this one instead!

Captains : xDIRCIOx

War Team:
-xDIRCIOx
-Clone
-MMS
-
-

Substitutes:
-
-
-

If you wish to apply, contact me or any Captain, and remember, there is no such thing as an army too big.

oGLmqYk.png

RANDBATS:

-All matches will be done as Random Battles
-All matches are BO3
-4 person single elimination
-Fast paced, strict deadline

PARTICIPANTS:

-MMS

???

-Please vote on the tier you would like to play for this tournament.

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
7twlEOO.png

This area is reserved for more casual players, those who enjoy the full Pokemon experience, whether it's trading, battling, breeding, etc., this area is reserved for said affairs. Don't get us wrong, some of us play competitively too.

Pokémon Shop:
Coming Soon...

Item Shop:
Coming Soon:

Breeders:
-Wego

BP Collectors:
-xDIRCIOx

Cloners:

RNGers:

If you'd like to contribute, feel free to contact me.

oGLmqYk.png

Here is Arcana's Tournament thread.

POKEMON LEAGUES:

Interested in casual or competitive Wi-Fi battles? Check out Serebii's Pokemon Leagues!

[imgsize=600]http://i.imgur.com/EA1Mi4G.png[/imgsize]

"The Trinity League is a well-respected communal League that offers fun and challenging battle experiences for new and veteran players alike. The League strives to be open, welcoming, and mature. It is a unique League where players need to be strategic when team-building due to our “Trinity” concept, where Challengers face a Triad of Gym Leaders with one team."

[imgsize=600]http://i.imgur.com/QnO4CTc.png[/imgsize]

"Welcome to PokeGyms, an exciting Pokémon Wi-Fi battling league. Here, you can hone your skills against several gym leaders in an attempt to earn their badge, test your strength against the elite four in order to be crowned champion, attempt to claim a gym of your own, earn prizes through our raffles as well as take part in our tournaments which we always keep interesting with special rules."

[imgsize=600]http://i.imgur.com/XM3kPxN.png[/imgsize]

"Welcome to the Eternian Forces League where you can battle to become champion of this league as well as save the world from destruction from darkness. The league is combined with the guild The Eternian Forces members and will be open to public if gym leaders/e4 members can not be filled. I want to say this league will be WIFI ONLY League where challengers will have a chance to battle any leader they choose that is available of every type. Hope you enjoy it here"

[imgsize=600]http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t451/BlackwingMarauder/Master%20League_zpsefrj085x.jpg[/imgsize]

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
RKfTyHV.png

Reserved for any news, whether they are related to Arcana or not.

nJvxwZV.png

CCAT's go here. If you'd like to start a CCAT, contact me.​

Suhnny™

Another Eternity
Username: Suhnny™
PS/PO/PB Name: BODYACHE/VOWS/SUHNNY/ANOTHER ETERNITY.
IGN/Friend Code: some numbers
Reason for Joining: cuz
Referrals: none

gimme owners plz

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Username: Suhnny™
PS/PO/PB Name: BODYACHE/VOWS/SUHNNY/ANOTHER ETERNITY.
IGN/Friend Code: some numbers
Reason for Joining: cuz
Referrals: none

gimme owners plz

welcome fren :)

ger9119

Username: Ger
PS/PO/PB Name: Ger
IGN/Friend Code: Ger
Reason for Joining: Ger
Referrals[/B Ger

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
wtf wheres everyone else

whatever all we need is suhnny

btw i added both of you to the war team because ur lords

so, um you guys wanna make a team or something lol

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Username: Extroph
PS/PO/PB Name: Extrophetamine
IGN/Friend Code: IDK
Reason for Joining: Because I'm cute
Referrals: my destiny sent me here

the booty is strong with this one

gimme ur asb stuff so you can be higher rank than suhnny

Username:ClayFighter
PS/PO/PB Name: Something with Clay in it.
IGN/Friend Code:2878-9734-9375
Reason for Joining: Poop
Referrals: No one really

725roy

ambivolent
Username: 725roy
PS/PO/PB Name: 725roy, ssVoltage, BallerID, -Voltage- etc.
IGN/Friend Code: It's like 2406 8802 5266 or something stupid
Reason for Joining: BEcaue I wanted to find a guild now that SE closed and no one else had an active xat.
Referrals: Me, myself and I, and a friend who I won't mention

Status
Not open for further replies.