• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arcanine Lover's Trade Shop

Should I breed my DW Bannete?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Shadow Kyogre- Do you have any deoxys? Will trade for others but I really want a deoxys

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Shadow Kyogre- Do you have any deoxys? Will trade for others but I really want a deoxys

Yeah I have Deoxys, but the only ones I have are from events. Anything else you needed?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
I looked in your shop and noticed that you have a Kyureum. Are you willing to trade it to me and could you PM me and tell me how to check IVs/EVs?

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
I looked in your shop and noticed that you have a Kyureum. Are you willing to trade it to me and could you PM me and tell me how to check IVs/EVs?

K we have a deal. Also, about the EV's, check this link: This is about IV's: And last but not least, this is how to check IV's: (If you're wondering how to check EV's... Well, you need AR to do that. )

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
No AR. I didnt know that. Thanks for the IV help

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
No AR. I didnt know that. Thanks for the IV help

Anytime! If you need, I can check EV's for you for free. Don't worry I don't hack with my AR though xD
EDIT: Also, can you trade now?

Last edited:

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
No i do not have wifi at my house but we can work out a trade time PMing

matthewm9

hey i have a torchic and thunderus im willling to trade for your mew

the torchic is level 1 and thunderus i think 40

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
I am not sure how to do two for one trades and I don't really need the thunderus and I don't think that it would be a fair trade mew for torchic. Any other offers?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Bump to top. Trading today.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Bump to top

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Bump to top

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Did an update that includes putting IVs that I know

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Bump to top. Anyone out there who wants my pokemon?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Bumpity to the topity.

dar

Event Hunter
i will trade you for these check my trade shop also if we trade you get a pichu with lighting rod ability

Heatran, male, lv.50, quiet (OBLIVIA) (ST)
Shaymin, -, lv.45, brave (OBLIVIA) (T)

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Will you trade Mc Donald Golurk and TRU manaphy for them?

_2old4this

Rare Candy my Pokemon

Hi, I am looking for someone to Rare Candy up my pokemon so they are at lv100 for wifi battles. The 6 pokes are lv 62-70. Pls PM me if you can do this, or if you could point me in the right direction.

I can offer item/s and/or breedable pokes for your time. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.