• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arcanine

GeminiDragon

I AM THE NIGHT!!!
This arcanine is for my fire red version that i restarted

Arcanine
Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Bite
- Sunny Day
- Extremespeed

This is for ingame so please do not suggest any moves that i will have to breed for. Thanks in advance

Leithsumbreon#1

overheat instead of flamethrower... arial ace or hp ground instead of bite...

That's what I think... but if it's not good nobody flame me.. :p

19jake93

TehPaintLicker
^^ what he said execpt i would keep flamethrower or change to fire balst. maybe ditch extreemespeed for ruturn but if this sucks plz dont flame me:) im only good with movesets of mpokemon i like/use n i dont use arcanine

19jake93

TehPaintLicker
^^ what he said execpt i would keep flamethrower or change to fire balst. maybe ditch extreemespeed for ruturn but if this sucks plz dont flame me:) im only good with movesets of mpokemon i like/use n i dont use arcanine

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)

If you’re not experienced with a Pokémon, then don’t make suggestions for it, jake.

Adamant Arcanine is better than Modest. Modest NEEDS Crunch (a bred-on move).

Arcanine @Leftovers
Adamant
-Overheat
-Extremespeed
-Howl
-Iron Tail

Kitsune Winterheart

Wintry Lights
Use aragornbirds moveset.

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Or you could make use of Crunch.

Arcanine@lefties
Naughty Nature
- howl
- Extremespeed
- Flamethrower
- Crunch

EDIT: wtf this thread was nearly a month old? Why am I succumbing to random acts of stupidity like this?