• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arceus end all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the "god" pokemon arceus end it for battling. If it did not then could we expect a pokemon with higher base stats in the 5th GEN? Then if that happens what would it be like? what could be stronger if they have made the "strongest"

Space
Time
Creation

what is left?

your ideas on what the next legends could be based off and if you think Arceus has brought Poke Armageddon.

Last edited:

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
They can still create other legendaries that aren't that big. The only things that might make them stop early are Pokemon like Leafeon, Glaceon, and ones that evolve at Mt. Coronet. Those places won't be available in the future so you won't be able to get them, unless they make all future hand-held Nintendo systems compatible with the DS.

Pretty clear they'll never top Mewtwo. I don't see how the franchise can continue, honestly.

sure they can, but i think its going to be a bunch of bull sooner or later....

@arceus7: string theory and other similar theories call it the bulk space where M-branes and D-branes float in....

lets not get into that though.

Last edited:
So do the Mt. Coronet evolutions prove that in a future game you'll go back to Sinnoh, that pokemon is ending, or that the creators would have to create a 5th generation equivalent to Mt. Coronet?
Hm, I don't think that Arceus is the end all thing. They'll come up with something better. How can we know this? They're Japanese! :D

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
So do the Mt. Coronet evolutions prove that in a future game you'll go back to Sinnoh, that pokemon is ending, or that the creators would have to create a 5th generation equivalent to Mt. Coronet?
Hm, I don't think that Arceus is the end all thing. They'll come up with something better. How can we know this? They're Japanese! :D

Who knows...this is the first generation where Pokemon can evolve by location. We have to wait and find out. I wonder if they'll ever have Pokemon that evolve by defeating a certain type or Pokemon.

Blueysicle

Master Procratinator
Aw, not this crap again.

Yes, the second best-selling video game franchise of all time end because there's a "god" Pokemon now. Pokemon will end when it stops making money. Plain and simple.

The only things that might make them stop early are Pokemon like Leafeon, Glaceon, and ones that evolve at Mt. Coronet. Those places won't be available in the future so you won't be able to get them, unless they make all future hand-held Nintendo systems compatible with the DS.

Even if future games are not compatible with 4th Generations, there is nothing stopping the creators from adding a new mechanic to allow those evolutions. The series will not end because of something that could easily be fixed.

Superlugia3

All soul, no heart.
Honestly the only place left I could think of where a pokemon game could be based would be in space (Alien pokemon), in time (Prehistoric or Futuristic pokemon) or megaman battle network style location looking for and catching digital pokemon-wait a minute that already exists. Nevermind. (For all of those who don't know it would be like digimon)

Last edited:
Aw, not this crap again.

Yes, the second best-selling video game franchise of all time end because there's a "god" Pokemon now. Pokemon will end when it stops making money. Plain and simple.

Even if future games are not compatible with 4th Generations, there is nothing stopping the creators from adding a new mechanic to allow those evolutions. The series will not end because of something that could easily be fixed.

lol i actually never seen a question like so... thats why i posted. congrats you don't hate it enough to get a free post count do you. (ninja)

Last edited:
wow miles tails prowler and AZIIKO4876 u must have the worst sarcasism detectors ever -_-

or am i just messing with you...

its my specialty

tone is 80% of the conversation.
to bad...
this is the web

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
Status
Not open for further replies.