• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arceus end all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The thread ladies and gentlemen! Oh and you've failed to pick up my sarcasm, bravo.

I don't pick up on sarcasm. I don't much care for it. I want honest opinions, not jokes :/

HOW IS MEW JESUS EXPLAIN THAT TO ME?! hmm......?

Who said that? Either way Mew is a Pokemon that's all.

Last edited:
They won't be ending the Pokemon franchise will be ending anytime soon. It makes too much money. It's like Nintendo saying they're done making Mario games. The developers of Pokemon are smart cookies. They'll be creative.

And as for the Pokemon who evolve through location, I am certain that they will make it so that there will still be locations for them to evolve at. Like Eevee evolving into Leafeon in _______ Forest and Magneton and Nosepass evolving at Mt. _________.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I've read every post and here's one thing. If they evolve Seviper, I quit Pokemon.

Some pokemon never needed to be existed and suck and not one person in the world likes them, not even Nintendo or the Pokemon Company....like Smoochum. It wasn't needed, but they did it.

They shot themselves in the foot. They made God Pokemon. Yes, Arceus is the god Pokemon fools, if you can't realize that, then you've got some problems. You've got Time, Space, and the parallel world to our's. Where would they go? They base every game with a Legendary.

I'm 100% sure they're going to continue, but the Pokemon and Legendaries will most likely get worse. They will make more remakes like Emerald. The new features are amazing in HG SS but if they do that with every game, then we've got let's say 1 more game series. Like 2 more games, then released 2-3 years later the middle game.

Where the hell did Mewtwo come from? He was they first Legendary and honestly, the most original and I liked him. They had to move on. And they did. Now, they don't have to in terms of Pokemon or fun anymore because there's not anywhere to go. They will have to if they want montey.

If they make more Battle Revolutions like 2 and 3, the terrible attempt at Pokemon Stadium remakes, then that will fail epically. They can, though, make more Colosseum games and such like XD, which were fairly good and well done. So no, no more Battle Revolution unless they make a remake of Stadium or make it downloadable for the Wii. When I mean remake, I mean the exact same game, with batter graphics and added Pokemon with Wi-Fi online play.

I'm sick of it, now. They've made non-stop legendaries for Sinnoh, and most of them are just....just no. Like Regigigas, Heatran, Cresselia. What are they needed for? I mean, Darkrai belongs with them too, but he's liked by a large number so he's good.

It's good they've made Space Time God Dimension world, but it's a bit too soon. If they made a series or games or two, then get to them, that would be fine for about another 10 years of awesome.

But I am truly ranting and I'll shut up and click the submit button.

EDIT: I just realized this, we thought there was somewhat god who created the universe but the Pokedex must be bull. They state that Arceus created the world. And he made Dialga and Palkia and Girantina who also created the world, and the some random day Groudon and Kyogre are created. They hate each other, and THEY form everything with Continents and the Sea.

So that proves even with Arceus, as much as I hate to say it, is not the end, as they will continue and make something that Arceus accidentally created and is coming back for revenge as it was abandoned or whatever. Something really dumb like that. Or the Creator of Arceus or whatever. It's just that there's too much money involved to let it go, although they've got no where to go except remakes.

Eventually they'll make RSE remakes. Then before you know it, Leaf Green and Fire Red will be on the DS. I pain to say it, Pokemon will continue, although I love it, they have no where to go, leading to the fact that it will start becoming stupid crap and they'll lose older fans and keep the 5 year olds.

Oh god. The nostalgia filter is in full effect here.

I WANT THEM TO STOP MAKING POKEMON BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT LISTENING TO ME! I WANTED THEM TO STOP MEKING POKEMON AFTER THE ORIGINAL 151, STADIUM WAS SUPERIOR TO PBR BECAUSE IT HAD MINIGAMES THE BATTLING PART MEANT NOTHING! I WANT NINTENDO TO STOP MAKING POKEMON GAMES BEACUSE I WANT POKEMON TO STICK IN THE 1990'S AND STAY THERE AND NEVER MOVE FORWARD. EVERYONE KNOW THAT ALL OF POKEMONS PROFIT COMES FROM THE OLDER FANS AND NOT THE 5 YEAR OLDS.

Get you're bawwwwing out of here. Also, Gamefreak (NOT NINTENDO) doesn't care if you don't like the Legendaries, heck they aren't even supposed to mean anything. Gamefreak just makes a super cool powerful Pokemon with a super cool backstory to boot.

Last edited:

Treepandaone

Down to Earth
I've read every post and here's one thing. If they evolve Seviper, I quit Pokemon.

Oh noes; what will Nintendo chose? Thousands of gen 5 games sales or losing one spoilt child crying in a corner?

Some pokemon never needed to be existed and suck and not one person in the world likes them, not even Nintendo or the Pokemon Company....like Smoochum. It wasn't needed, but they did it.

Clearly the designer of Smoochum hated it. That's why it made it a scratched sprite, made loads of anime designs, gave it movesets and set pokedex text along with it. Damn. Smoochum is so hated.

They shot themselves in the foot. They made God Pokemon. Yes, Arceus is the god Pokemon fools, if you can't realize that, then you've got some problems. You've got Time, Space, and the parallel world to our's. Where would they go? They base every game with a Legendary.

They still have plently of places to go with legendarys. It's not that hard to look at Greek Gods and what they rule over and base a pokemon on it. Hell if Arcues relates to Zues and Kyogre to Poseidon then they can make a pokemon relate to Hemaphrodites, the Goddess of Love.

Where the hell did Mewtwo come from? He was they first Legendary and honestly, the most original and I liked him. They had to move on. And they did. Now, they don't have to in terms of Pokemon or fun anymore because there's not anywhere to go. They will have to if they want montey.

Mew was the first legendary and Mewtwo was the experimented gene on which Team Rocket built him on. Keep up.

I'm sick of it, now. They've made non-stop legendaries for Sinnoh, and most of them are just....just no. Like Regigigas, Heatran, Cresselia. What are they needed for? I mean, Darkrai belongs with them too, but he's liked by a large number so he's good.

I agree, less pokemon makes a game complete. There's not even any real reasoning why you hate them; just that there are lots in Sinnoh.

It's good they've made Space Time God Dimension world, but it's a bit too soon. If they made a series or games or two, then get to them, that would be fine for about another 10 years of awesome.

Four generations of pokemon and it's too late to bring in Space and Time? What are you smoking?

Eventually they'll make RSE remakes. Then before you know it, Leaf Green and Fire Red will be on the DS. I pain to say it, Pokemon will continue, although I love it, they have no where to go, leading to the fact that it will start becoming stupid crap and they'll lose older fans and keep the 5 year olds.

Except the RSE remakes will be aimed at older audiences who played them when they were kids. You realize that HG/SS sold more than Platinum in like a week or something because the older audience such as myself purchased it because I remember the memories when I was younger.

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer

I'm 100% sure they're going to continue, but the Pokemon and Legendaries will most likely get worse. They will make more remakes like Emerald. The new features are amazing in HG SS but if they do that with every game, then we've got let's say 1 more game series. Like 2 more games, then released 2-3 years later the middle game.

If they make more Battle Revolutions like 2 and 3, the terrible attempt at Pokemon Stadium remakes, then that will fail epically. They can, though, make more Colosseum games and such like XD, which were fairly good and well done. So no, no more Battle Revolution unless they make a remake of Stadium or make it downloadable for the Wii. When I mean remake, I mean the exact same game, with batter graphics and added Pokemon with Wi-Fi online play.

But I am truly ranting and I'll shut up and click the submit button.

EDIT: I just realized this, we thought there was somewhat god who created the universe but the Pokedex must be bull. They state that Arceus created the world. And he made Dialga and Palkia and Girantina who also created the world, and the some random day Groudon and Kyogre are created. They hate each other, and THEY form everything with Continents and the Sea.

So that proves even with Arceus, as much as I hate to say it, is not the end, as they will continue and make something that Arceus accidentally created and is coming back for revenge as it was abandoned or whatever. Something really dumb like that. Or the Creator of Arceus or whatever. It's just that there's too much money involved to let it go, although they've got no where to go except remakes.

The creators of the game dont care if you dont like something of what they make, and they definately dont care if you stop playing the game because of something they did. They can make the games however they want and they still have millions and millions of kids playing them. So your complaints dont mean anything to them.

but mew is jesus

No, Mew is not Jesus.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Jesus, is this thread still going?

Seriously, what's keeping the mods from closing this like any other "ZOMG ARCEUS GOD GAME OVER" thread?

Aviano

I dropped my balls
I don't pick up on sarcasm. I don't much care for it. I want honest opinions, not jokes :/

Basic reading comprehension is a ***** huh.

Well obviously Mewtwo is the most original, seeing as he was the first legendary there is. Also thinking they created pokemon for fun first but money now is just pure nostalgia-lol.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Arceus isn't the last pokemon.

thoguh it probably will still be refered to as the god pokemon, but it definety isn't the last.
Isn't that why they released it as lv.100?
And gave it some powerful moves?

Arceus won't end it all, but there will be more pokemon.

kingofmaelstroms

in gen 1 mewtwo was the "unoficial God pokemon" then in gen 2 i think that it remained so. gen 3 came along and with it rayquaza which i quess became the new "God" pokemon. now we've got arceus and if anything is stronger than arcues it would prabably be banned from every tier.

kingofmaelstroms

also i think that in the fifth gen they will make like an arcues evil twin or something like that. just my thought.

godudette

/me cresselias
but mew is jesus

Funniest thing I've seen in the forums for quite some time. Hahahaa

If they keep making games, people will keep buying them. If you like Pokemon enough, you will look past whatever "flaws" there are in a game (e.g. "Oh no! Too many legendaries! Lame!" or "Grah! They keep making stupid evolutions!") and you'll buy it anyways. They have to change up a series just enough so people get it. I mean, how many of you out there have Platinum and Diamond or Pearl? Or even all three? You still bought it- they changed them just enough so you would.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Basic reading comprehension is a ***** huh.

I never even saw his post, so even if it had contained sarcasm I wouldn't have bothered deciphering the hidden meanings. I have other things to do.

Like Zeno said, Arceus isn't going to be the last Pokemon.

But I should mention that they gave away Arceus at lv 100 with special moves for the movie promotion though, not because it's a "God".

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
I never even saw his post, so even if it had contained sarcasm I wouldn't have bothered deciphering the hidden meanings. I have other things to do.

Just saying, that's not a very good idea on message boards.

If you have "other things to do" then actually reading the original message and checking for sarcasm, you probably shouldn't even post, lest you end up in hot water.

Coolwonder

Dattebayo. The Pokemon in the Smash Bros series are Pokemon in Name only. They function entirely different.

It makes great finacial sence to stop a entire franchise because some pissy fan is complaining about Arceus yet again.

In my day it was Mew that was the one and only. Nowdays you have you're newfangled horrible, no good terrible excueses for regions also know as Hoenn as Sinnoh and you cheap arse GTS crap. We used to do it via clunky cables called LINK CABLES and Voltorb and Sunkern ARE SO ORIGINAL AND COMPLEX while Bastidon and Glalie ARE UGLY AND UNORIGINAL!
Well think of it as this, what if the fourth gen was the first gen... huh?
And there ARE some bad 1st gen pokes, your just not mentioning them. Nostalgia blinded ok? God, you had to use link cables in ruby and Saphire too and those days were hard, some self idiot would yank the cable if they wanted.

Also people, they'll come up with something, they always pull it off as for some. "cyber space" Taken by porygon
"alien" Deoxys but there could be more to those kinds I would like to see Nintendo come up with some

Nintendo's philosophy: If you make it, they will come.

Last edited:

Kyogre911

now getting tsutaja
they could make a devil pokemon to counter arceus, that would be cool. but really, they don't have to make something higher than arceus. they could make the pokemons of light and heat and sound and maybe even mewthree...

jaxonferz

So do the Mt. Coronet evolutions prove that in a future game you'll go back to Sinnoh, that pokemon is ending, or that the creators would have to create a 5th generation equivalent to Mt. Coronet?
Hm, I don't think that Arceus is the end all thing. They'll come up with something better. How can we know this? They're Japanese! :D

ok I'm almost positive that in the next gen, theyll ad the "magnetism stone" or some other thing for the evos at coronet, and who says they cant have the moss stone and the ice stone for leafeon and glaceon respectively + future pokemon

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
they could make a devil pokemon to counter arceus, that would be cool. but really, they don't have to make something higher than arceus. they could make the pokemons of light and heat and sound and maybe even mewthree...
oh the energy pokemon that mad the pokemon of light and sound with a opposite anti matter pokemon to make the trio and the king

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Well think of it as this, what if the fourth gen was the first gen... huh?
And there ARE some bad 1st gen pokes, your just not mentioning them. Nostalgia blinded ok? God, you had to use link cables in ruby and Saphire too and those days were hard, some self idiot would yank the cable if they wanted.

Maybe this forum should have sarcasm tags.

That whole post was sarcastic and not my actual opinion.

spikyton

pokegods-arceus a pokegod this is wha they all consider like other previous cool pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.