• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arceus in PMD EOS

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Apparently, Arceus is in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky, albeit as a dummy.

It has the exact same Movepool as Arceus, but uses the sprite of a Substitute Doll.

I'll edit this with a video I found of it.

So, uh, discuss?

if this ends up being fake, or against the rules, though, just delete/lock this thread <_<

EDIT: Okay, found the video, apparently it's from Gamefaqs, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7luJTCghrc&feature=youtu.be

It shows up as a Psyduck on the first floor so that it's able to load properly, the same thing with it's name.

Arceus's species name is identified as a bunch of ???s, though, and Judgement's name shows up as $$$, similarly to other beta Moves.
It also has the number of 0, interestingly.

Still, it exists, which is pretty cool :p

Last edited:

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Arceus isn't in EOS sadly. But there is a statue of Arceus at the final floor of Destiny Tower. It really is a disappointment that they didn't put it in the game. ;-.-

No, look at the video.

It is there, albeit without a sprite designated to it.

I know it's at the top of Destiny Tower.

The "Psyduck" shown in it is actually a beta-Arceus.

It uses a sprite of a Substitute Doll, has identifier 000, and ??? As species name due to it not having any sprites or number designated to it, and 000, ???, and Substitute as sprie due to them being the default pointers for things without coding desinated to them specifically.

Outside this, I already know about Arceus not existing in the game, doesn't everybody <_<

No, look at the video.

It is there, albeit without a sprite designated to it.

I know it's at the top of Destiny Tower.

The "Psyduck" shown in it is actually a beta-Arceus.

It uses a sprite of a Substitute Doll, has identifier 000, and ??? As species name due to it not having any sprites or number designated to it, and 000, ???, and Substitute as sprie due to them being the default pointers for things without coding desinated to them specifically.

Outside this, I already know about Arceus not existing in the game, doesn't everybody <_<

I saw the video. Well, if a sprite in there and all. I don't understand why they didn't just put it in the game. >.<

Chesnaught

A budding writer
The most plausible reason I can think of is that it would be very illogical for the creator of the universe himself to just join your team - he is God, for crying out loud.

And I'm the person who uploaded the video.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
The most plausible reason I can think of is that it would be very illogical for the creator of the universe himself to just join your team - he is God, for crying out loud.

And I'm the person who uploaded the video.

Well, Arceus isn't a god, really.

Perhaps they got rid of Arceus because it wasn't yet rebealed when they got rid of it, and when it was announced, they just didn't put it bakc in?

Arceus appears in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, but as an statue after complete the main story of the game.

I know, it appears on Destiny Tower, which is available as one of the Spinda Drink Dungeons.

Chesnaught

A budding writer
Well, Arceus isn't a god, really.

Perhaps they got rid of Arceus because it wasn't yet rebealed when they got rid of it, and when it was announced, they just didn't put it bakc in?

Actually, it was revealed in February 2009. This game - Explorers of Sky - came out after that (October 2009). So what would the reason be?

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Yes, I realize, however, Arceus may have been discluded before February, and when it got revelaed it was not added in again due to whatever reason.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
He's also the person who saved everyone's bacon at the end of special episode 5.

Well, that was only implied, it's unknown who really did that.

For all we know Corphish or something could've gone to Wish Cave to wish them to remain existant.