• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arceus? Real or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

combine2007

Okay guys, I have just read an article somewhere on the internet, And if they can create animals that are part human,etc etc. Why can"t they create Arceus. I mean,if they create Arceus, Arceus will probably create Dialga, Palkia, Then followed by the others. Then we"ll have pokemon in our world dont we? Disscuss.

grr7950m

Special Sweeper
Interesting idea, but I don't think so.
People are still debating whether Mew or Arceus came first.

-BJ-

Hmmm...Arceus is a Pokemon. That right there is a problem.

Find us some Pokemon DNA, and then we can talk.

The Thunderbird

Dreams come true
Humanity will still have to find a way to create Arceus' god-like powers if they want to create Arceus. Even if humanity has access to Arceus' powers, they will probably use it to their own benefit. Humanity would rather use it to conquer the universe than create Pokemon.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
The best they could hope to do is create some mutated quadruped and give it a weird ring thing on its back... And that would only LOOK like Arceus, not doing anything Arceus can actually do. We'd need magic to do that, and why waste time biologically creating a Pokemon when you can use magic to do it.

evandeck

Arceus is NOT A FAKE because u can find it in game via hacking

-BJ-

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
-BJ-, I didn't get wat you said at first, two minutes later I cracked up, but yah giving arceus powers is going to be kinda' hard

evandeck

-BJ-

evandeck

pokemon is just a game people it is not like Arceus created us

Last edited:

-BJ-

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Okay guys, I have just read an article somewhere on the internet, And if they can create animals that are part human,etc etc.

Humans are animals just so you know.

But when exactly have we created some sort of human/dog (for example) crossbreed? Was I alseep when this happened?

Why can"t they create Arceus.

Er... because it's a Pokemon. Pokemon aren't real. What would we make a Pokemon from?

You might as well asks why we haven't created a live WereBear yet. ... Does anybody else remember the WereBears or am I really that old?

I mean,if they create Arceus, Arceus will probably create Dialga, Palkia, Then followed by the others. Then we"ll have pokemon in our world dont we? Disscuss.

I really hope you're joking.

-BJ-

You might as well asks why we haven't created a live WereBear yet. ... Does anybody else remember the WereBears or am I really that old?

What's a WereBear?

Ubernational

Top coordinator
But why would scientists want to make pokemon? How would Arceus and other pokemon look? And Oh my Arceus(God) what would all those crazy furries do to poor Gardevoir?!

Jamil

The Good Boy
I have planned to create Pikachu as well, I have the DNA recovered from a pikachu fossil near the 4kids station.

Humans are animals just so you know.

But when exactly have we created some sort of human/dog (for example) crossbreed? Was I alseep when this happened?

Actually I hear they attempted to make a pig-man somewhere back in like the 80s.
It lived for like 3 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.