• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arceus Shadow`s Sprite shop

Arceus Shadow

Got Shinies?
yeah you can work here

also can anyone do the scizor and zapdos fusion, sorry, it's really heard, and you probably don't want to see it

Badges(Sorry I tried on the Diversity type):

http://i44.*******.com/rshcn6.png

Last edited:

Voku

The Mightiest Hyena
Yey alright im working :D

PokéKT

Dusk Moon
I didn't know I was working here, I never got the message. Oh well. Thankyou for accepting me. =)

Got a new set:
FRLGT Overworld Sprites Forms
Picture or Description: (A picture, just to help me out).

Examples:
Spares2.gif

poketoon

Space Core
can i join the shop?

i can do:
recolors
inverts
re/de vamps
fusions
shadow pkmn
pokeballs
pokemon letters

here is my splice gallery

Arceus Shadow

Badges
Description: Oh, I think I got this now.
1st badge: Grass type: A mighty blade of grass with four mini leaves around it, appropriate background.
2nd badge: Aura type (fighting- but only uses Riolu and Lucasrio and a couple of other Pokemon.): An open hand with Lucario's Aura sphere in it.
3rd badge: Water Badge: Like the grass badge, but a water drop in the middle and shells instead.
4th badge: Time badge: Again like 1 and 3 but with Dialga's crystal and four mini clocks.
5th badge: Space badge: Again like all the other badges except 2, with palkia's crystal and four mini stars.
6th badge: Rock/Ground badge: Like all others bar 2, with a mountain and 4 mini rocks.
7th badge: Fly badge: Tornado in middle, four mini wings.
8th badge: Fire badge: Fire in middle, 4 bits of charcoal.

Battle Scene
Double or single: Double
Your Pokemon: Blaziken (nickname Blaze), Minun (Shiny, nikcname Sparky)
Opponents Pokemon: Octillery with nickname "Sucker" and A Gloom with a nickname "Sleepy"
Your HP: Full Hp
Opponents HP: both in the red area.
Background: A fiery one please...
Other info: I want minun to be using thunder please.

THANKS!

Last edited:

Arceus Shadow

Got Shinies?
hey twilight,

want some advice?

SAY WHO TO DO IT! even if it's obvious for Voku.

no one do his.

COME ON you guys, It's not that hard, and yes poke toon you can work here, but I need you forms

and Proby3 what do you mean by all the fire badges? and it has to be a real backround from the game. and I can't make them be doing moves

EDIT: Now doing Pokeggs!

http://i41.*******.com/2ppy9mo.png

Last edited:

Voku

The Mightiest Hyena
Hey, sorry i wasnt on, bad time for internet crash, heres your badge case blazequaza,

blazequazasbadgecase.png

ChuklaeAquos

Glalie fan!
Badges
Arceus Shadow please
Description:

electric badge: voltage gym badge
ground badge: continent gym badge
grass badge: nutrient gym badge
fire badge: scorcher gym badge
water badge: aqua gym badge
psychic badge: telapathy gym badge
bug badge: cacoon gym badge
flying badge: majestic gym badge

Please surprise me of what they look like, but please make them the themes of the pokemon types and name of badges I listed. This is for a forum-based RPG I own. Don't worry, full credits will go to you, I promise. thanks in advance.

Last edited:

TPJerematic

All I need is a hug!
Badges(Sorry I tried on the Diversity type):

http://i44.*******.com/rshcn6.png

Don't worry too much about it. they are pretty awesome thanks.

Edit: I hope you don't mind I edited them

BadgesPNG.png

Last edited:

Voku

The Mightiest Hyena
Hey Arceus, im gonna try revamping to my list, even though im not good

Here is my example:

laprasrevamps.png

LlamaXD

So i herd you liek..
Hey I wanted to join this sprite shop.

I can do inverts, recolours, shadow Pokemon, animated sigs (nothing to fancy), poke eggs.
and other things.

I used to go about the forums with my own sprite shop but got bored, and now my account is lost and forgotten.

So meh hire me or whatever