• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arceus , Shaymin and Darkrai ( Wi-Fi ) !

3abad

I was thinking when I finished the game ( Pokemon Battle Revolution ) , after I got Pikachu knows SURF and VOLTTALK move ...
While I was transforming it form PBR to my DS pokemon pearl ... And there was a note while transforming it Via Mystery Gift ( If you already have three cards .. you won't get your prize (( Pikachu )) until you delete one ) !!!!
Does the three cards mean the prize of the three legendaries ???

( Thats mean the AZURE FLUTE and others lengendaries unlockers Items are downloadable from WFC ..... Wi-Fi connection )

Hope you get it :)

What? I couldn't understand half the post.

DeanoDance

I did, and I do get it. Yes, that is the point.

You see, when you travel to the events, the event item is traded to your cart via Mystery Gift, downloaded from said event.

tominator_49

Kanto Kid
so what? i knew that

DeanoDance

I mean the Home Wi-fi ......
From your home .... No need to go to EVENTS !!!!

That would be swell.... Except that's why theyre called EVENT Pokémon.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but the only way any of us are going to get them legitimately is by travelling to events.

3abad

No ....
Ticket Price = 50 Action Replay or GameShark !!!!!!!!
I think the cheats are useful sometime !!!!

3abad

No ....
Ticket Price = 50 Action Replay or GameShark !!!!!!!!
I think the cheats are useful sometime !!!!

Proto Entity

Crystal Spike
in order to obtain an EVENT pokemon you don't always HAVE to go somewhere...just take part in the event over wifi...
and i get what he's saying....3 "mystery gift cards" that he prolly used to get darkrai,shaymin, and arceus, are already in his game..he has to delete one card to get the pbr pikachu....which means...there's a chance that the 3 cards he has might be the events you get over wifi....but that's only a rumor. ^^