• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arceus & The Jewel of Life! (M12)

Lightey

It's a technique they use to fit the movie into the time period (and get in more commercials). They do often during the opening sequences, as well as the endings. It also seems like they might've sped up the sequence with Arceus reflecting back and seeing Ash. It could've been that speed to begin with, but I didn't see the version that aired in Australia.

I liked the song, and I admit, I tried to sing it, but I was way off because they sped it up, and I wasn't used to it.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
I don't think that they sped up the scene where Arceus looks into his memories and sees Ash. Grante, it was quick, but it was just a flash of memories, and those are usually fast. I hate when they cut out the ending credits, though.

gwwt707

I hate when they cut out the ending credits, though.

OMFGfhjdshgjksdlh I AGREE
I sat there and tried looking at the little clips they were showing, despite the annoying music video they played the ENTIRE TIME. |:

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
They ALWAYS do that on Cartoon Network, and it pisses me off! I hate it!

Anyway, what was your favorite moment in the movie. Mine was seeing the battle between Arceus and the three Legendary Dragons of Sinnoh.

gwwt707

Curse you, CN! Some of us like ending credits! >___<

I must say, any and every scene in which Arceus used Judgement was my favorite. XD That move is just so epically badass. The game just doesnt do it justice! And also when he used the different plates and he changed color! Yep, yep. That battle was awesome.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Curse you, CN! Some of us like ending credits! >___<

I know, right? I'm sigging this, for now.

I must say, any and every scene in which Arceus used Judgement was my favorite. XD That move is just so epically badass.

That was cool. What was the other move he was using? I know one was Hyper Voice, but the one that looked like Flamethrower could have been Hyper Beam just as easliy.

The game just doesnt do it justice!

TIME FOR JUSTICE!

And also when he used the different plates and he changed color! Yep, yep. That battle was awesome.

That was awesome, although I didn't get why he turned black when he blocked Giratina's Will-O-Wisp.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Dan Green is the perfect voice for Damos, but Arceus's voice is just weird... I mean, come on! He doesn't sound like some all powerful and graceful creator, he just sounds like some ticked off super-villain who's voice is still changing.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Oh CN, they always skip the ending credits. Cartoon Network is no longer "cartoon" network (showing reality shows and crap). Anyways, too bad I didn't see on tv, but luckily I saw it on the computer.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
I didnt like arceuses voice when he was angry. But calm sounded good IMO.

...Didnt NEP have a bigger role or was that in the mini movie thing?

I hate the credit skip.

I couldnt see marcus slaving away in the feilds :/

Arceus went black from wil-o-wisp because it is a ghost attack.

Last edited:

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
^It was in the mini-movie.

Anyway, I have to agree that Arceus' voice was weird. He sounded like he was just going through puberty, not at all threatening.

Last edited:

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
why the arceus hate. Arceus isn't voiced by a VA just so you know but the guy did an awesome job at voicing it. The hate wasn't like this when it was only australia watching XD. But yeah arceus sounds awesome he sounds like starscream

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
^He's supposed to be a god, not some pre-pubecent teenager on a power rush.

Arceus went black from wil-o-wisp because it is a ghost attack.

Wrong. Will-O-Wisp is a Fire Type Attack. Which is why it makes no sense for him to take on a Dark Type.

halloweenghost

why the arceus hate. Arceus isn't voiced by a VA just so you know but the guy did an awesome job at voicing it. The hate wasn't like this when it was only australia watching XD. But yeah arceus sounds awesome he sounds like starscream

I thoguht his voice was awesome, glad i'm not alone. and who is to say what a diety's voice should sound like..

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Also, why does Arceus keep overusing the word "justice"? It makes him sound like the Crimson Chin.

Oh, and I must say, watching Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina attempt to battle Arceus was almost funny. I mean, those guys were just getting themselves slaughtered out there! And they're freakin' deities! It was amusing to watch, you have to admit.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
^Because he hates it when people double post.
Jk, lol. It's because he's ****** off to within an inch of his life at being betrayed by someone he trusted. And who wouldn't be?

I agree, that was really sad. Giratina did the best out of them, Dialgia got one-shotted by Judgement, and Palkia didn't fare much better.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Also, you have to admit that it was a little humiliating to watch Arceus get the crap beat out of it by a bunch of Pokemon like Electrike, Luxray, Exploud, and Nidoking. I mean, even though there were a couple dozen attackers, and even though Arceus didn't have the Electric life plate, it still should fare better than it did against Damos and Marcus's surprise attack.

halloweenghost

Also, you have to admit that it was a little humiliating to watch Arceus get the crap beat out of it by a bunch of Pokemon like Electrike, Luxray, Exploud, and Nidoking. I mean, even though there were a couple dozen attackers, and even though Arceus didn't have the Electric life plate, it still should fare better than it did against Damos and Marcus's surprise attack.

Ithought this too at first but then again... arceus was attacked not expecting it.. his guard was down so the sneak attack got him good,.. he was angry as hell and ready for dialga palkia and giritina... thats my take on it.

Last edited:

Eivana

There Is No NiGHTS!
I think I am one of the only people here who did not enjoy that movie. Shina ruined it the most for me, but really... My friend and I both thought that that movie was completely horrible. I hated the opening music, and I hated the roles of everyone in that movie. It just seemed to me like the worst movie that Pokemon has ever come out with. I didn't enjoy it in the least, but I forced myself to sit through it so I could say I saw it. Ugh. My friend and I both were so happy to see it end that we didn't even sit through to watch the credits roll.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
My friend and I both were so happy to see it end that we didn't even sit through to watch the credits roll.

Well, that's pretty good, since CN didn't even show them! That's it, CN, prepare for justice!!!

And also, did the Spiky Eared Pichu really need to know Iron Tail? Isn't Pikachu's enough?

Last edited: