• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arceus & The Jewel of Life! (M12)

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Ohmyjesus. Full version Battle Cry. Now I really want to watch the movie. (Saw the opening on Youtube)

gwwt707

Again, I say I'm like 50/50 with Arceus's voice. To me, it wasnt the best but it wasn't the worse, either. Personally I believe Mewtwo's was the best and Lugia's was the worst. XD;

I really wasn't sure about any of the other moves he used. I just knew Judgement was.. Judgement. *lol* They all looked pretty neat.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Again, I say I'm like 50/50 with Arceus's voice. To me, it wasnt the best but it wasn't the worse, either. Personally I believe Mewtwo's was the best and Lugia's was the worst. XD;

I really wasn't sure about any of the other moves he used. I just knew Judgement was.. Judgement. *lol* They all looked pretty neat.

Heh. Me too. I just listened to it. I thought it would be much deeper, and not so, old man creepy. :p

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
I thought this was a decent movie.

-Loved the continuation of the three movies. Especially the part when the reason Dialga and Palkia crossed paths in the 10th movie was because of Arceus Sometimes I wish they would do that in the anime.

-I kinda expected the 3 dragons' appearances to be different. I was surprised that Dialga was called by a girl and suddenly appeared. So, Dialga has been in all 3 movies and Palkia and Giratina has only been in two.

-And speaking of Dialga, he was running away from Giratina again?? He chased after Palkia throughout the 10th movie, what is it about Giratina that makes Dialga run away?

-Still love Palkia's voice even though its been used from the Star War movies.

-Team Rocket's cameo seemed to be less and less with every movie. And I just realized that Jesse's Pokemon hasn't made an appearance since what, the second or forth movie?

-I can't believe they actually killed off a character! When that guy (forgot his name) tumbled and only his crown was shown towards the end? wow! I mean the first movie, Mewtwo blew up the science lab with all the people inside, but i didn't really want to think of that as death, i had wanted to think that they all escaped.

-Movie gets an 8/10 for me.

-Does anyone think that the trilogy movies would've done well in the theaters?

Last edited:

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Ithought this too at first but then again... arceus was attacked not expecting it.. his guard was down so the sneak attack got him good,.. he was angry as hell and ready for dialga palkia and giritina... thats my take on it.

Let's not forget that he gave up all the plates that made him resistant to Electric attacks. With all those Pokemon attacking at once, I'm not surprised that he was pretty badly hurt.

gwwt707

-Loved the continuation of the three movies. Sometimes I wish they would do that in the anime.
Me toooo~!! When the second one rolled around and they actually were like saying stuff about the first I was literally like 'WOW. Really?!? FINALLY they connect a movie with another one!'
I agree that they should do it with the anime too, but ah well..

-Does anyone think that the trilogy movies would've done well in the theaters?

I'm not too sure on this one.. XD;

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Ok then I've seen the movie now and here's what I thought. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be. It had it's moments, but I didn't see as much action as the previews showed. I should have expected that I guess. I didn't like Arceus' voice at all, he sounded old. That is to say, older than I had thought a Pokemon like it would be. I did like the other characters though, especially Pichu and Ash. Ash's VA really put emotion into voicing him for once which was a nice surprise. Anyway, it's a soild 7/10 despite it's flaws.

Last edited:

Dattebayo

Banned
When I came home after school, the movie was already starting. I have to wait for 5:30 to watch the non-HD version in CNw. Here are my pros and cons about the movie:

Pros:
- Arceus has an awesome voice
- The Dragon Trio
- The Johto Starters
- Marcus (his hair reminds me of Hades from Hercules)
- Sweet cameo appearances of Darkrai, Shaymin, and Zero

Cons:
- We still haven't got enough info that Arceus really is a Pokegod
- Dawn's swimsuit is not as good as her old one (it doesn't show her naval), and not a single foot focus shot at all to forgive it.
- Pichu, you know why

And that marks the end of Pokemon movies of the Sinnoh reigon.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Cons:
- Dawn's swimsuit is not as good as her old one (it doesn't show her naval), and not a single foot focus shot at all to forgive it.
- Pichu, you know why

o_O

I probably would've kept the bolded one to myself.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
oh man i loved the movie!
things i liked:
-battle scenes with the legendaries.
-the fact that ash wasn't superman again
-the fact that they had people with a special ability with pokemon. so cool.
-damos= dude who voiced yami yugi
-spiky eared pichu

things i did not like:
-arceus voice. they could of done something much better, but it was alright.
-the fact that marcus tried to kill arceus.
-not alot of trainer vs trainer or pokemon action.
-the fact that i felt like crying at the end...

Lorde

Cons:
- Pichu, you know why

Yes, I agree that the movie went around the question most of us wanted answered.

Dawn's swimsuit was fine.

Pichu was cute. Helpful even.

Dattebayo

Banned

Lorde

Super Smash Bros. Melee's tier list says hi; it shows that Pichu doesn't deserve to be in this movie.

I have absolutely no idea what that is/means.

Anyway, I think Pichu was helpful. It obtained the key's that would free Damos and Co.

The only thing I didn't like was that Arceus' voice sounded like a little old man, and, at a few moments, a little old lady. I had expected him to have a powerful, deep, booming voice. If anyone here has seen Digimon season one, think back to Magnaangemon and you will know what I'm talking about.
It was still epic, nonetheles, although I have one question:
If they went back in time and stopped the mutiny which had originally given Arceus such a hatred for humanity, wouldn't that mean they wouldn't have needed to go back in the first place? It's a paradox moment, like going back in time and killing your grandmother before she had your dad/mom; the result of the action makes it impossible for you to have done it in the first place. So, that means they wouldn't need to go back, so Arceus would be betrayed and they would need to go back and Arceus wouldn't be betrayed....... you get the idea.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
pichu helped alot...

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
This wasn't bad. I enjoyed this more than the previous two DP movies, actually. I'm sure somebody can compose a list of time paradoxes and whatnot (as for me, I have a life), but I feel it handled the whole "time travel" ordeal a lot better than Movie 4 did. The whole "Pokemon-has-anti-human-sentiment" thing has been done before a few times, but I was at least glad that the movie wasn't a huge legend brawl. Heatran's miniscule role was disappointing (whoop-dee-doo, it gets bested by three Johto starters and a bunch of Rattata), though the trio of Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina were handled quite well and made for a fitting conclusion to their ongoing scuffle.

I didn't care for the soundtrack this time around. I wasn't too keen on Movie 11's soundtrack either, but the music here didn't give much flavor to the movie. I hardly get hyped for these movies anymore, but they're worth my two hours nonetheless.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I just cant believe the movie came by so fast already. Like someone said before, the movie was starting to air when I got back from school. I ended up recording it on CnW (cartoonnetwork west?) and Ill watch the whole thing tomorrow morning. Didnt get to see a lot of the movie because of my losing track of time. xD Ah well, from everyone's posts, sounds like this movie was pretty awesome.