• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arceus The One Called a God: A Fierce Fight on Mt. Coronet!!

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
PLA1.jpg

Arceus The One Called a God: A Fierce Fight on Mt. Coronet!!

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Kinda blown away to be getting five Iwane solo episodes in two weeks. Damn, I hope scheduling is this good later on!
Wouldn't be surprised if he had been working on these for a while and that's why he had been less frequent before

MartínK

Now i'm going to watch the four episodes but we knew a new Cynthia pokémon: Roserade, only one left to be revealed. The choices are Spiritbomb, Milotic, Togekiss, Braviary and Eelektross acording to the games.

Soniman

Break the Limit
Said a lot when a special does something that main anime refuse to do (along with basic Pokémon interactions).
You guys can spin any good moment into a negative it's actually kind of impressive.

They probably held off on it for what is probably Dawn's last appearence so it feels more satisfying in that way. Whatever the reason I'm glad it happened as opposed to not at all regardless of how long it took