• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arceus The One Called a God: A Fierce Fight on Mt. Coronet!!

Took a special outside the main anime for this to happen...

d42f5bd0d7f22240cb975b47d4e7d65b.png
I guess this is Dawn's sendoff for the series, then. Really happy that they did it after all!

Observer

Mostly watching
You guys can spin any good moment into a negative it's actually kind of impressive.

They probably held off on it for what is probably Dawn's last appearence so it feels more satisfying in that way. Whatever the reason I'm glad it happened as opposed to not at all regardless of how long it took

I think Dawn might show up one more time when Ash battles Cynthia.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
To that one user who wished for a Mega Lucario + Mega Steelix tag-team...

oops
That'd be awesome im just not getting my hopes up after eight episode appearances lol
The writers are milking the hell out of this region way much more than any other returning representation (though, come to think of it, Dawn got a lot of episodes in her Unova return), they won't stop going back to Dawn now.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Man i miss the 90’s art style. It’s not just pokemon but a lot of modern anime look garbage.
Me not, but I miss when Ash could pull stunts like that.

So, Cynthia used roserade. I think that and Brock's blissey, aside Brock himself fight against three Galaxy admin. simultaneously were great.

Arceus helping the kids to save heatran was pretty sweet, considering all, but the best part was its totally condescending look to Saturn and co. It was like:

Arceus: "Humans with planet names, your leader is light years alway from you, now pull your sheet together and go get a therapist."

The ending was kinda similar to the AU Team Rocket one, where the villain team almost destroy two worlds just for some more 'mons and arceus have to fix the mess, but better. It wasn't necessary be outside of the anime's regular agenda, but, nice special.

So nothing worth watching. But yes! Finally high touch!
But to see Mamoswine makes me happy!

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
It's funny how far this anime has come with the lack of interactions that people get excited for breadcrumbs XD (Cinderace and Inteleon)
No, seriously, this is absolutely sad. And it doesn't help this came after SM with an excessive amount of interactions.

Unless you were one of Kukui's Pokemon, and yet his standard is sadly Journeys' standard, which is abhorrent.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
The coolest part of this episode was Inteleon and Cinderace finally meeting and acknowledging each other, and Piplup copying Inteleon’s cool pose
NOBODY MOVE!!!!

CINDERACE AND INTELEON FINALLY FRICKING INTERACTED!!!!!

And Piplup is an Inteleon Fanboy lol

index.php
index.php
index.php

Inteleon and Cinderace already met when they were back to normal after their devolution process ended.

Last edited:

Illusio

No words, only rage
Inteleon and Cinderace already met when they were back to normal after their devolution process ended.
They didn't interact at all though, which is the point. This is the first time they've had anything like that since evolving.

nuzamaki90

This special feels like it takes place before the Winter special, because Goh seemed completely clueless about Arceus as if they hadn’t met already

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Anyone been able to watch this then? Desperate to watch it before I go to bed

Since they high fived, I do see this being the end of Dawn's appearances (unless we get some DLC of either of Sinnoh games). However love the idea of her showing up to watch Vs Cynthia. I'd like to see Dawn and Brock both watch him fight her for the DP fan boy in me. But Dawn has been closely linked with Cynthia, being invited to her Junior Cup, this special started with Dawn and Cynthia, so it would only be right that she comes to watch him fight her.

Last edited:

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
I don't care enough to watch this, but with the high five (which people seem to treat like its some holy grail in the anime), I hope it means Dawn won't appear again for a looooong time. How did they bring her back so many times to do absolutely **** all with her.

Apparently some people have mentioned Rei was shown briefly, traveling around Hisui. Hopefully Dawn gets yeeted into Hisui and stays stuck there. She can try and daijobu wild Alpha Pokémon and probably get wrecked.