• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arceus, The One Called a God: Ash and Goh! To the Sinnoh Fes They Go!!

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
PLA1.jpg

Arceus The One Called a God Part 1: Ash and Goh! To the Sinnoh Fes They Go!!​

Ash & Goh have gone to the Sinnoh region to meet Dawn. Going to a replica of the old Jubilife Village, they meet Cynthia where they learn the ways of trainers in the old times. However, while they are doing this, Team Galactic start their plot to bring Cyrus back by capturing Heatran...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Last edited:

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Looks like Hisuian forms are appearing, Wydeer, Basculegion, Growlithe and Braviary that is.

no apprearance of Chloe, or any other party members outside the trios mascots.

Last edited:
POG

AMERICANS REJOICE

Where can I watch this

I’ll watch this later (can’t watch it in my phone) but from what I’ve seen on Twitter:
Flashback to when Happiny evolved, DP Ash is massacred
Brock has a Blissey and has a PHD?
MAGIKARP SALESMAN IS BACK THIS IS A TRUE RETURNING CHARACTER TO CELEBRATE

Last edited by a moderator:

UnovaMaster

I can buy the rest of the festival, but I think the catching game with the balls somehow being available in present day felt a little too convenient, and unnecessary, curious if Ash or Dawn mention having previously owned those starters

Galaxy Goobers not in jail and still have a big out in the open HQ, another wonderful job by the Pokemon police force, but I'm curious if there's any line about them being let out for good behavior

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Good episodes overall.
So much DP continuity, also the fact that Heatran feels relevant just for once is a cake in this special. Happy to see Brock back! DP trio has gathered together yet again after 11 years. Characters interactions felt genuine and interesting and not so dull and contrived. Background music was wonderful as well. Looking forward to the next two episodes!

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I got to watch them!
This set of episode…..man there were so many moments where I just found myself smiling.
I never tire of hearing DP music, the Route 201 music makes me so happy.

Then we get to the characters, seeing Dawn and Piplup, wooooo, I genuinely love their interactions with everyone!

then seeing Cynthia again (I’ve not watched her return episode) that was nice and to see her being linked with Dawn again is always nice, had good vibes to her return arc in BW.

of course the little game was quite interesting, i was actually enjoying the hunting for starters, and again Piplup VS Oshawott was interesting callback.

it felt quite movie like, with the there being an actual threat…..on to episode 2!!!